Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

Superlibs
June 17, 2011 at 1:05 A.M. My friend (artman99 of Magneta) was banned from pwego server for; and I quote: "Setting off a T.N.T. block in the server." As he checked his computer monitor, Minecraft stated that the reason he had been banned is "undefined". Not once in this server have I seen a sign stating that the usage of T.N.T. is illegal, and I have played for a month. Also in his defence, when the pwego arena was created, you could see servermates in the time lapse using T.N.T. in large quantities.. Including random guests! For someone who has never broken a server law before, was banned forever instantly without warning, and has been on this server much longer than most of the Pwegoserver players, this seems rather outrageous. He is a loyal builder, and his creations are impecable. I'm ready to do everything in my power to regain his returning back into Pwegoserver.
                                                                       Please Respond,
                                                                                     Supelibs of Team Ice

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

ImJoeNemesis
1. This Isn't the best way to get him unbanned, If he doesnt break rules, then I am sure he is a smart fellow and filed an unban requset upon time of being banned.
2. Why are you filling this out? Can he not read he should have filled out the unban form in the unban topic.
3. http://www.pwegoable.com/unban.php That was hard
Swag/Pro

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

shortstop88
4. The people building the arena are admins or staff (whatever you like to call them).
5. It is common knowledge not to set off tnt on a server that isn't survival.
6. How did he even place the tnt block, when I was a new builder I found sulphur in a dungeon and my friends and I wanted to blow up some of our land for fun and I couldn't even place it (was your friend using hacks).
7. Why are you fighting your friends battles (just a metaphor), if he didn't write anything you shouldn't.

To ImJoe: Sorry for continueing your list.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

shortstop88
8. It is called Pwegoserver, not The Pwegoserver. Get yourself some correct english.
9. It ain't unfair banning, if I had been banned for setting off tnt, I would know it is illegal and I would just fill out an unban request form.
10. There was already a unban request sub-forum this thread should have started in there.
11. He wasn't perma-banned so it isn't forever.
12. You have been on for a month, so your friend was probably on for 1-2 months. A lot more people have been on for 4-5 months, I for one have been on for 6 and I am knowned by only a few people. There are a lot of people who have been on longer then him.
13. You contradicted yourself, you said "And I quote: 'Setting off a tnt block in the server" then you said "minecraft stated that the reason he was banned was 'undefined.' So you admitted that he did do that.
14. You're saying that his buildings are impecable, I haven't heard of him til now. You're his friend so your ratings aren't really something for everyone to go by.

You have been served.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

artman99
I do have good buildings on my singleplayer server. My computer has INVedit but it dosen' t work on multiplayer and I can't spawn things in so it takes me FOREVER to get the supplies. If i could spawn things in, you would see how good of a builder I am.
P.S. - I am on Team Mag.

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

Superlibs
Shortstop your stuff was not helpful. Joe's was helpful. Yours was just offensive.
Click it!    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Koala+Stew

Superlibs
V.I.P 2

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

shortstop88
Sorry
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

JTPri123
aint that a shame
Lets start a pwego wave!

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

ALL ADMINS
I Have heard of people finding gun powder in dungeon chests!!! please infr people that if they do find it they must give it away right as they find it... it would keep the server safe from griefer
i hate griefer

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

marsman1224
I have a bunch of gunpowder...who do i give it to?
I didnt know you could even craft it on this server let alone set it off...

Artman - i have heard a LOT of people who whine about being on this server forever, but if you dont make anything good it doesnt matter.  You get heard of not for being on a while but for making cool stuff.

And you dont have to spawn things to be a good builder!  Presumably you were not a guest when banned, so all you need to make amazing creations is in storage!!!
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

nic1010
im not sure if u can set it off but better just to give it to someone that knows what they to do with it

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

artman
The truth is that I have bin on this server for only a few weeks, but all the other stuff that superlibs roat is true and I could but a video on YOUTUBE to proov how good of a builder I am right back to me if you want me to. P.S. don't ban superlibs :)

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

LordVampry
Ok, i was just minding my own business and then Coolmankimo banned me with undefined for cursing...but the person (xDeadzZ) deserved it...he/she tp'ed me 2 a random location and i didnt know where i was b4 he tp'ed me...and i had some awesome builds going...and i will now never find that place again thanks 2 him/her...i really hope that he/she likes what they have done...
:) hey whats up, names Cameron, ima guy and im 13

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

shortstop88
Dude don't put your age/name on the internet.

Deadz is a girl. This thread was for someone who was banned, not a "If I was banned I right here" thread. I am sure deadz did that but was she saying anything to you on the chat before she tphere'd you. Just fill out an unban request. I hope you get back on the server and find your stuff.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

qwertyupo
lol yes do everything shortstop said!
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

nic, tnt can't be placed, if it gets placed, it can't break any blocks.
People get kicked for putting them down AND kicked for using them.

When people use them we consider it an act of griefing so we will indeed ban. There is no way around that. If I have a gun in real life, aim it at someone and try it, even if it's not loaded I will be arrested for attempted murder. That's how life works and minecraft is no different. People have spent hours of their life on their minecraft building.

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

qwertyupo
So zach the Just placing tnt or trying to detonate will get you kicked by the server and then later on you guys will check the records and ban the people that placed the TNT?

That a lot of effort but its cool

kk...i had no warning from DeadzZ...and i already filled out an Unban Request
:) hey whats up, names Cameron, ima guy and im 13

Re: Undefined Banning in the Pwegoserver

bernier
If you filled out an unban request then don't complain on others threads. Just wait until a staff gets to your request and responds. There is a little thing called patience, it was known back before fast food was created, but now it is but a story talked at a campfire to scare little kids.
Who has 2 thumbs and is Sexy, THIS GUY.

Don't Stop Bealievin' @_@
12