Uncensor it

Re: Uncensor it

[Pandoroxus]
un-censor "as something" it wont let me say it becuase it registers it as "*** omthing"
Rank: ~Vip3~
Quotes: "I dream of an apocolipse in flame, and out of the ashes only the worthy shall rise."
Builds/Projects: {Pandorus[P]}< /warp Pandorus >

Re: Uncensor it

[Pandoroxus]
i was reminded by a post joe did censor @ss (i did do the @ on purpose censor it the way its is on there <----------
Rank: ~Vip3~
Quotes: "I dream of an apocolipse in flame, and out of the ashes only the worthy shall rise."
Builds/Projects: {Pandorus[P]}< /warp Pandorus >

Re: Uncensor it

Superlibs
It will not let you say, as Superlibs.
Click it!    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Koala+Stew

Superlibs
V.I.P 2

Re: Uncensor it

jmanawsome2000
unsensor the censor and i hate the $%^& thing why cant it just be the old ****it was a bit better and unsensor meat balls -jmanawsome2000- and is any1 on the fourms atm???

Re: Uncensor it

jmanawsome2000
plz plz uncensor if i spelt it right massicar if thats how u spell it
-jman

Re: Uncensor it

THe correct way to spell it is Massacre.

Re: Uncensor it

Misterman23
compass cant be said

Re: Uncensor it

legodano
There's a lot of words that can't be said. I've dealt with it. I don't really care that much. I don't really talk that much either. I just build.
[IGN: legodano] [Rank: Builder]
[Current Project: Fumblemore's Tower] (Yogscast)

"C'mon! Chums lets go! LEEROOOOOOY JEEENKIIINS!!!" Leeroy Jenkins

Holy hotdog in a toaster!
Holy poptarts in a pencil sharpener!
Holy overused joke on a signature!
I am Dan! Sandwich and I have the cheese!
I HAVE A TOASTER BRAIN.
I am the I Like Trains Kid. I say 'I like trains' 30 times a day.
No Joke. Indubitably. Literaly (what does that mean?)

Avast ye scurvy brocoli! This be mutiny on me own deck!
Tryin' to steal me spoon, eh? Well ye ain't gettin' it!
First Mate! Front and center! These scurvy buildrats tried to steal
me spoon! Push 'em of the plank! The sharks 'll get 'em. Yar.
This be the life of a pirate.

SYSTEM MALFUNCTION: Speech Unit Failure
SPEECH TEST: 1011011110 10001110 1101011
Eye unit: Stable
Movement: Swift but clumsy
Speech: Unit Failure
RECOMMENDED ACTION: Reboot?

*Facepalm* I AIN'T A ROBOT!

Re: Uncensor it

KA_Gamer
Picks up...
Conzie wrote
Finish it is censored.
Picks up...
splash25 wrote
Don't push it
Who restarted the server
VIP 2 baby! [Thanks to the awesome Lakersreloaded!]
123