Uncensor it

Re: Uncensor it

Lionheart821
The word "vague" is censored.

Re: Uncensor it

it picks up the "wth"

Mindahl wrote
For some reasons you can't write: wow thanks

Re: Uncensor it

Picks up...
Lionheart821 wrote
The word "vague" is censored.

Re: Uncensor it

you mean recognises vato, wich i also dont understand... To google!

Re: Uncensor it

xWiiPPeD
Sniggers I dont think i need to explain why this word would be blocked

Re: Uncensor it

BarmyGamerchimp
Asset and Assets please
It recognises the 'ass' part

Re: Uncensor it

x30ffx
Wrapped
Wrapping; any variation is censored
rapper
rapping

x30ffx

[Architect]

"You fall into a pit!" is a message only NetHackers know about. (It doesn't involve hacking)

My picture shows the moon peeking out of a cloud

Re: Uncensor it

One thing I have noticed that could be fixed is that when you uncensor a word it will still register it as a cuss word if it is followed by a punctuation.
Ex
Uncensored- Glass
These will still be censored- Glass!, Glass., Glass, and all other types of punctuation that could follow.

It would be much more convenient if one did not have to uncensor all of these words and the plugin did it automatically.

Re: Uncensor it

Lakersreloaded wrote
One thing I have noticed that could be fixed is that when you uncensor a word it will still register it as a cuss word if it is followed by a punctuation.
Ex
Uncensored- Glass
These will still be censored- Glass!, Glass., Glass, and all other types of punctuation that could follow.

It would be much more convenient if one did not have to uncensor all of these words and the plugin did it automatically.
I'll see if I can tweak, at least just for 1 punctuation after the allowed word.

Re: Uncensor it

xWiiPPeD
Zach may i just say create ur own plugins for censor cos this one blocks EVERYTHING IN THE ENGLISH DICTIONARY...

Re: Uncensor it

Conzie
Finish it is censored.
 Still an [IceViP] at heart!
"I came, I saw, I Conzie'd."
Ice cream is good for your soul!

Re: Uncensor it

Fumster101

Re: Uncensor it

mr_marc
You should uncensor "Hello"
[vip3]
I got 99 Cookies cuz Alec took one!

Re: Uncensor it

Don't push it
Who restarted the server

I also think wtf should be uncensored.

Re: Uncensor it

TSOA
classified is censored.
Thank you for your time
"Thank you for asking! Yes, I am the crazy one! Now that we've got that out of the way..."

Re: Uncensor it

toughsniperpro
Ass as a general rule should be uncensored, its a part of a ton of words and really isnt that bad of a word.
{toughsniperpro) PMC SigCard

Re: Uncensor it

Pitfallingpat
"night" - I dont know what its censoring but it is "~!? ht" in chat now
Things I've build or worked on and want to show off!
/Warp Circlecastle
/Warp worldsphere
/Warp spiral (and) /Warp spiral 2
/Warp Impossible

Re: Uncensor it

atm, all words that we had uncensored got recensored in map corruption.  night picks up "nig" which is racial slander

Re: Uncensor it

Greytopher
Assassin is censored. I would just like it uncensored because I will need the name when building my next project.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Uncensor it

alecrick16
i think class is censored and sometimes skyscraper can be.
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?
123