Uncensor it

Hello again, I would just like to inform you that if you are having problems writing some words in chat due to the censor, you can post the words in our forums under the uncensor it topic. Please be advised that we will not uncensor foul language, but if the word is harmless like glass or classic, then we will uncensor it when we have time.
--Lakers--

DO NOT POST HERE IF IT IS OFF TOPIC

Re: Uncensor it

hemglassen(the guys name)
test it

ill find more

Re: Uncensor it

I think you have to censor "space <word> space" so it won't censor words with that word in it like glass, class, bass, grass, ect.

I think this might solve your problem.

Re: Uncensor it

Dosycool
Censor "magicman".
Website! > http://www.dosycool.com

Re: Uncensor it

Qonjo
Dosycool wrote
Censor "magicman".

Re: Uncensor it

xWiiPPeD
I think u should just unsensor ass cos in america it means donkey and in England we say Arse

Re: Uncensor it

you cant say pedo

Re: Uncensor it

NightmareFH
Balls (As in balls of clay)
skyscraper (censors the "rape" part)
assassination (censors... I think you get that part)

Others that I can't remember at the moment, will keep editing this as I find more.

Re: Uncensor it

grape.

Re: Uncensor it

FADM_Bacon
Uncensor the word elevator (recognizes vat for some reason 0_0)

Re: Uncensor it

KA_Gamer
Whenever I type &1Test&1 within a sentence, it censors.  When I type that alone, it isn't censored.
VIP 2 baby! [Thanks to the awesome Lakersreloaded!]

Re: Uncensor it

Mindahl
For some reasons you can't write: wow thanks

Re: Uncensor it

Skyscraper

Oh and you cant type rape but you can type raping

Basicly you cant type words with rape in them

Re: Uncensor it

toughsniperpro
sexy should be unbanned. It is a very good way of showing love and passionate affection to ones kinsmen.
Suck should be unbanned. it is a very good way of showing hate and dislike to ones kinsmen

I love you.
{toughsniperpro) PMC SigCard

Re: Uncensor it

splash25 wrote
I think you have to censor "space <word> space" so it won't censor words with that word in it like glass, class, bass, grass, ect.

I think this might solve your problem.
It is by design so people dont type
assassfuckfuckshitshit

Re: Uncensor it

NightmareFH wrote
Balls (As in balls of clay)
skyscraper (censors the "rape" part)
assassination (censors... I think you get that part)

Others that I can't remember at the moment, will keep editing this as I find more.
Will not uncensor balls, other words are ok.

Re: Uncensor it

toughsniperpro wrote
sexy should be unbanned. It is a very good way of showing love and passionate affection to ones kinsmen.
Suck should be unbanned. it is a very good way of showing hate and dislike to ones kinsmen

I love you.
Will not uncensor suck, it is censored especialy so you do not do what you intended to do by disrespecting other people. Also can lead to not PG-13 context.

Sexy is also censored because it can lead to not PG-13 context.

Remember kids play on the server and kids also like to use those words. It's bad for their education as they use it in the wrong context.

Re: Uncensor it

SalehEwan
The words "Helped out" will block out  cause were it will register as "pedo" even with space in between the letters.

I meant for words that are very commonly used in non-bad words, especially ass because I could fill a whole page with common words that have "ass" in them.

Re: Uncensor it