Unban requests infraranga

infraranga
I was banned by: I don't know i can't remember.
 because I did: Greifing and being a rude noob.
I did that because: I don't know why I greifed but I was being rude because the guy who banned me and my friend were being rude to me.
 I should be unbanned because: I LOVE this server and i really wanna get back on talk to my friend and start a new minecraft life and I promise ill never ever ever ever ever break a rule again. I would really LOVE if you let me back on the server.