Unban alex_the_great47

alex_the_great47
My name is alex_the_great47. I griefed bigdog102's hotel@ /warp arrow. I did it because it was built near my friend luc1fer's hotel and for some reason I got kinda a "protect our territory" feeling. this is the first time I've ever griefed at all and I swear I will never grief again. I know it was stupid and I feel ashamed and regret it. I apologize to the admins, the staff, and the players on this server. It is a wonderful community and I want to be part of it again! Oh! Almost forgot! I was banned by Lakersreloaded. Please Unban Me!!! :)
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Re: Unban alex_the_great47

alex_the_great47
Also, I coulda said in the earlier post how "It wasn't me, It was my brother" or " I didn't do anything, I got hacked. But I didn't say those things, I told the truth. I griefed bigdog102's hotel because of some stupid territorial feeling I got. Please unban me. I swear I won't do it again! I just wanna play on the pwegoserver again. Please give me second chance.

     Sincerely,
          Alex
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Re: Unban alex_the_great47

alex_the_great47
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Re: Unban alex_the_great47

alex_the_great47
But no offense to people who actually got hacked or their real brother/friend grief on their acount. I was talking about liars who say those things to coverup the truth.

Sorry, I didn't really know how to use the quotes thing right. :)
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Re: Unban alex_the_great47

I enjoy talking to myself too, but stay away from doing so on the forums, thank you.

Re: Unban alex_the_great47

alex_the_great47
I wasn't really trying to talk to myself (even though I do that quite a lot in real life) I was just sorta to explain the earlier post to help get me unbanned so I can play again on the server. :)
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Re: Unban alex_the_great47

splash25
There is an edit button right about                      There ^^, under the more button
[Ć’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25

Re: Unban alex_the_great47

alex_the_great47
Okaayyy...
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Re: Unban alex_the_great47

alex_the_great47
Do some of the admins still make people serve jailtime? cause if possible, I would rather do that than being banned.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle