Unban Request

pjjk1234
Could I please be unbanned so I can play on Pwegoserer again. I ask this becuase I apparently was banend for spamming when I didn't spam at all. All I did was press . multiple times throughout the day. I don't think this is a logical reason to be banned. You mgiht be confusing me with someone else is my best guess. If you have a good reason why I was banend could someone reply and tell me why. I hope an Admin/Staff can unban me.

Re: Unban Request

pjjk1234
I typed this really fast so my spelling isn't that great :P

Re: Unban Request

LARPADARP
Spamming is to do something repeatedly. Did you in chat dO sOmething like thIs .............. with no reason?

Re: Unban Request

splash25
Or type in all caps…

Re: Unban Request

pjjk1234
I didnt use caps all I hit was . a couple times throughout the day to act as a "test" because i had donated and . was the shortest way to see if I was vip.

Re: Unban Request

pjjk1234
Larp, I understand what spamming is and I did not Do sOMethINg lIke thIS.

Re: Unban Request

LARPADARP
iPod can suck. But it doesn't matter what I really meant. I know you were eager but you shoulda waited and just regularly talked to people. You don't become VIP automatically.

Re: Unban Request

nillas12
May I suggest that you spend more time on your unban request. Seeing as you want to show yourself from your best time. I will give you another chance, to make another request. Just make one below.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: Unban Request

pjjk1234
I really don't understand what you mean nilas. But I will write another unban request.

I am asking to be unbanned because I was banned for spamming. The only real spamming I did was a few times (not at the same time) over the course fo the day I hit . to see if I was vip because I donated. I really don't consider this spamming because to my knowledge spamming is to say something similar repeatedly. I did nothing of this sort. I also have a hunch that one of the Admin/Staff confused me with another player who deserved to be banned. I hope a Staff/Admin can unban me. If an Admin/Staff has a solid reason for my ban, could you please inform me why I was banned.