Unban Request -DmaDam

Locked 19 messages Options

Unban Request -DmaDam

DmanDam
I do not know who i was banned by. But i got banned because i wrote; cock then pressed enter and then typed roach and then pressed enter. I was typing cockroach...but as soon as I pressed enter after typing "roach" I was banned. I think i should be unbanned because firstly my intention wasn't to say "cock" but "cockroach." So there must have been a misunderstanding with the person that banned me. Secondly, I find it weird that they would have banned me for something like that, a warning or getting kick would be reasonable, but not get banned because of that. Thirdly, on that day it seemed that the vip's were kicking and banning many people for "stupid" excuse my wording, and i find that unreasonable. Fourthly, I think the people that ban or kick should wait and see what will happen before they ban so quickly.

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

EviiL
okay i saw what u did and u constantly annoyed us, u cursed many many times, we did kick you and warn you yet you chose to ignore us and continued. Also vips cannot kick and only 1 vip (i think) has op. so we could not be kicking and banning people that day. get your facts right.

P.s u spelt ur name wrong in the title , nice one

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

dmandam
well if vip's cannot kick then who was banning and kicking tons of people that day? I was on the server and saw that many people were being banned and kicked for silly reasons. Also i dont remmeber anyone telling me that i was being annoying or anything. Sometimes people told me to watch the language, and also i was kinda mad because when i was newly joined only like 2 vips's helped me, the rest were just chatting or ignoring me.So i think the vips's on pwego server and useless they've just earned the title for building cool stuff, but not for helping.

and dont try to act as if you've owned me or something by saying "get ur facts right" and i dont care if i spelled my account name wrong. i just go around checking on servers to see how they are.

stupid kid spending ur life on minecraft...malka kane kati kalo sti zoi sou re malka

ndm

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

LARPADARP
When I joined, one person helped me. They were a builder. I was fine with it. I just went around and started looking at things. And you don't need like 5 VIPs to help you. One will be fine. Or anyone actually. Archs and up can kick/ban. And why are you complaining about us VIPs? The order of ranks are builder, VIP, vip2, vip3, arch, staff, then admin. and to get VIP you are SUPPOSED to build. Build a skyscraper or somethin for VIP, a town for vip2, and something HUGE for vip3. For ARCH, you need to be very helpful and trusted. Same as staff and admin. I don't know why I got VIP but I know for sure it wasn't my builds. They SUCKED. And this is an English server, not whatever the hell that was. If you don't like how pwegoserver works, why do you want to be unbanned?

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

Phillies
+1 LARPADARP
Also dman have you noticed how many people are on the server? The chat is constantly getting blown up with requests from builders, etc. so just because we weren't helping you doesn't mean we weren't helping other people. Just remember next time you're on a server, using caps, spam, and language isn't the way to get help.
Vip3
Builder of:
-SoulCity
-Phillville
-Hemingdale
-Palace/Library
"You can't buy love because it's overpriced" - J Cole

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

Chat on pwegoserver-

100% chat broken into...

35% conversation between builders who know eachother who cant take their conversations elsewhere
5% builders who are raging and complaining who don't know anything about anything
15% builders who are asking for-
   40% pwego
   20% ratings
   40% stupid stuff like bricks, op, warps, protections, etc.
35% vip1-3s and arch chitchatting about semi-important  things
10% random stuff including staff and admins telling builders to shut up

BTW this actually is a problem. a vip's duty should include helping those people new to the server, and dman, i'm sorry your first impressions of this server were not how you would like them to be.

And yes, it is very hard to get anyone's attention in chat because of the amount of people talking at one time, so they aren't intentionally ignoring you.

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

[MHD]<mikel15858>
read the second line over and over and over until what I said clicks

(hint: a better way to say it would be "100% of our chat can be broken down into...")

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

splash25
To me, the second line implies that the prevents should add up to 100%

It would be better if you said " 200% of our chat can be broken into...", though that doesn't make sense.

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

Hmm, i wonder.
This post was updated on .
The 20/40/20 is a percentile breakdown of the 15..

Oh… I get it now…

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

DmanDam
okay okay guys, I've understood now. Tons of new people asking for help, vip's and above are doing there best to help and just because no one listens to me is no reason for me to get mad or say they aren't helping, sorry, i was ignorant on that part. Oh and another thing i mentioned before, why were so many people being kicked and banned the day i also got banned? I was there and saw it on the chat, other times I was on the server it wasn't that much with the banning and kicking. I also may have seen someone type that they're kicking/banning to free up space? I don't think that it true though. So err an unban is not possible right?

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

[MHD]<mikel15858>
Who was banning, as some admins have a little "game" of banning other admins, just to unban them later... so an unban is not impossible, but also fairly unlikely.

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

Why would they need to free up space? Only 23-48 people on at one time.

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

nillas12
Today I banned a ton of people.
Some for swearing again, even after I kicked them (of course with reason: Caps and swear.)
I give them 3 kicks, and if they do it again I ban. That might be the reason why it can't seem a little extreme at times.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

On your point about VIP's being helpless, for your information VIP was the only rank i was ranked up for actually building something. i dint even build it for that rank because i don't care that much about ranks. I got VIP +2 for actually spending about 3 months just helping and not building anything remotely good.consider that next time u have a rant.

P.S. wanna call me stupid again fine go for it, but remember this stupidity is only recognizable through personal perception which literally means " takes one to know one".

have a nice day

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

dmandam

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

dmandam
i dont care what you did to earn your title, i dont care if you helped people...i just got the impression that vip's weren't helping, but that thought has been answered by another.

oh and you're a stupid vip...thomas dotter

Re: Unban Request -DmaDam

LARPADARP
Is that personal info of eviils? :o that doesn't help being unbanned. And how is eviil "a stupid vip"?