Unban Request Bloxin

Bloxin
      I was banned by Hypuhrr apparently because of admitting to griefing with RockinWalrus. I should be unbanned because as for the griefing...we planned on it, but I gave up on it last minute so it never happened. RockinWalrus, however, did follow through with griefing the server, and I feel as if I was being punished for his actions.

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

xWiiPPeD
u were griefing spawn i don't think this is a area of unban u can get

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

You greifed at an earlier date at a different place in the server. you said so in a post.

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

Bloxin
Look at my previous post again. I planned to grief the spawn but I gave up on it, meaning it never happened. Being banned for thinking about doing something and not following through with it. Hmmm...

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

[MHD]<mikel15858>
crashing the server as well... look at hypuhrrs responce if you want a reason

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

Bloxin
Crashing the server...you mean the thing that after it comes back on it takes out the lag? The thing that every staff/admin/architect has done multiple times? And regardless of Hypuhrr's post, my ban reason in game was for griefing with RockinWalrus, which didn't happen. So Hypuhrr did not know the full story.

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

"He had then planned to OP me and we would grief the spawn on 11/11/11. Well, this never happened. RockinWalrus did OP me, and I cuboided a few things, crashed the server, and logged on a few hours later. "
SO u admit to not griefing spawn but to cuboiding serveral things.

So, no u shudnt be unbanned because u griefed. Simple as.

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

There's a big difference between "crashing the server," and restarting the server. crashing actually causes more lag afterwards.

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

Bloxin
And there's also a difference between grief and //hsphere wood 3 . And crashing has the same effect as restarting.

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

Bloxin
Dabump.

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

TheAppleMachine
God bloxin why did this even start?
You were cool enough like rockin this is just stupid :l

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

Bloxin
To be honest, I was being very blunt at the time. I did think about griefing spawn, but I never followed through with it, and I don't think it deserves a ban. So please elaborate Apple, on why I was banned/what I did wrong. I am not saying this to be rude. I really want to know this.

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

[MHD]<mikel15858>
you remain banned because you crashed the server. end of story.

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

Bloxin
...Don't post just to post. And don't get involved in bans that you weren't involved with from the start. :/ I was asking TheAppleMachine, not you. And being banned for crashing would mean every Admin/Staff/Arch would be banned. I'm trying to work something here, and you aren't helping with that, Mikel.

Edit: On another note, I get your avatar to some extent. Doctor Who. :P

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

[MHD]<mikel15858>
Minecraft was a joke then and still is now.
           I am leaving Pwego for good

OH look what i found on bloxin's "my story" post

Hypuhrr has his reasons for you to remain banned

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

Bloxin
You are correct. I did post that, however, I also posted that I wanted to come on occasionally to see friends. Mikel you are making this process rather difficult. xD

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

TheAppleMachine
The only reason this is going so hard on you, is because you were trusted by everyone on the server. Your an old player, you have helped me more then once and im not the only one you helped.
That is why were all so shocked that one of our oldest members, and most trusted ones betrayed us to delete the work we have made And he helped us making, Rockin and you were always cool and i never had anything against you or your friend but for you to grief would just be low class.

If it should come to my decision you should be unbanned, i dont think your gonna get op or arch, or world edit anytime again maby not even have access to building. But i still want to hear your story inside the game so i can tell you my comments. The reason i were so hard in your other post, i had just shifted school and all

Hope you get unbanned

-TheApple :)

Re: Unban Request Bloxin

Bloxin
I understand why everyone is ticked off at me now. You were right, it was just stupid, me even thinking about wanting to do that. To be honest, at this point, I don't care whether I'm Vip3 if I get back. I just want to get back on the server haha.