Unban Request Abuse124

Abuse
I was banned by lakersreloaded.  I joined the game for a short period of time and proceeded to build a small hut in Ice City.  I left my hut and dug into the Earth to find some ore, when I came back up my hut was gone with three other players standing around what they had left of it after mass griefing.  As a joke, I broke 1 glass block on the other players house, and he immediately called me out.  He destroyed my house, I broke 1 glass block on his house (and offered to fix afterwards), and I was banned in the end.  It would be great if I may be unbanned.  I guess I just need to build further away next time.

Re: Unban Request Abuse124

First off Ice city is off limit at the moment so I doupt you were able to build within the city, there's protections against that so you were probably building outside of it.

Second griefing isn't allowed. If there are people standing where you house was, you report them. This isn't eye for an eye server. You don't be your own cop.

Third, we have a very few rules regarding buildings but we will apply them if we feel the need to. The rules are written in the welcome center near /spawn. It goes something like this : No 1 block buildings, glass must touch other blocks on the sides, no 1 block pillars.

Re: Unban Request Abuse124

Abuse
I guess it was just a huge misunderstanding on my part.  I followed the path from spawn city that leads to ice, I guess I stopped short of the city though.

I understand why griefing isn't allowed.  I wasn't aware at the time that staff were constantly on the server, and all I had to do was tell them I was being griefed.

I'm not sure why you told me this last part?  It was a house with windows.  And I broke one (only one!) block on his house to try and get him away from what was left of my home.  I had no intention of fully destroying his house like he had done to mine.  I don't understand what I did wrong to deserve a permanant ban.  Now I know all I need to do is communicate with the staff instead of trying to take care of mattters myself.

Re: Unban Request Abuse124

shortstop88
You have learned young Skywalker.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Unban Request Abuse124

No what I meant is if YOUR house was made of 1 block type, etc.