Tyler's next community project

iamtylerharlow
hey guys! i was thinking today, I've always wanted to make a really cool underground city, legitly!
Also, a while ago, me and no life started this underground thing but never finished it.

So my idea is to take that unfinished complex and turn it into a community project! Nolife and i could continue to use cuboid around the main build area to make the complex part and the team of builders could continue to mine out the town area. It would sort of be like a more complex dwarf city.

The area WILL BE PROTECTED due to grief on my previous community project. So to apply to be in the project with this format:
in a reply to this post copy paste the following lines

minecraft name:
rank:
previous builds:
involved in any previous community projects?:
any experience LEGITLY mining like this:
any suggestions or ideas for the build:

answer the above lines and you will likely be accepted. HOWEVER too many cooks ruin the soup as i learned from my last project so spots are limited. I think this will be a fun project and am looking forward to all who care to join in.

to see the complex as of now go to /warp noble
i will put a path of signs to where the town will end up being
spread the word! i want the best of the best
tyler admin
"you laugh at me because i am different, i laugh at you because you are all the same"
"Everyone has a picture of what they want their life to be, some just don't have film."

CoB Admin
Redstone master!
Mag
Pandora
community project dude

Re: Tyler's next community project

hey remember all your other projects you started and always finished? oh wait..

Re: Tyler's next community project

minecraft name: mikel15858

rank: vip

previous builds: Urbem Mallei, utopia, logopolis

involved in any previous community projects?: No, i was a tad too late for Ba sing se, and riverton had been greifed by the time i heard about it :(

any experience LEGITLY mining like this: A bit, nothing to brag about, but I am able and willing :)

any suggestions or ideas for the build: It could be tiered, miners live in the densley populated areas on the bottom, and the wealthier "Boss men" could live closer to the surface. merchants and others in the middle...

Re: Tyler's next community project

Bladerunner77777
Bladerunner
Vip3
Blade palace, EpicCity, Godcity, BladeCity, various contests and helping others build
Not on this server -.-
On another server I did a legit Moria build solo. The great hall alone was over a million blocks in volume.
I like Mike's idea :P, umm...maybe a residential sector, where everyone could build, then a more structured, themed area for select builders.
[Vip3]
Builder of Bladecity and Godcity
My current projects-EpicCity and Bladerunner palace
"A wizard is never late, nor is he early.  He arrives precisely when he means to."   -Gandalf-

Re: Tyler's next community project

westhead
you should make Iron Forge from WoW that would be a great mass build

Re: Tyler's next community project

wrightrj
How do we apply at the fourms Tyler????!!!

Re: Tyler's next community project

Mc name: LARPADARP
Rank: VIP
Previous builds: Edolas (construction halted), few builds Ilin Riverdell, Serchona (ugly b/c of build style I made), other smaller builds, my minimansion, (new project idea) Prime City ( name may change)
Community projects: Riverdell by Tyler, 2012 by r3v
Experience LEGITLY mining: hellz yeah!!
Ideas: cant explain my residential idea. Can I talk to you about I ingame Tyler/nolife?

Re: Tyler's next community project

wrightrj
minecraft name: wrightrj
rank: vip2
previous builds: i am building a huge build with a lot of pillars
involved in any previous community projects?: i have never bin in a commuinty project
any experience LEGITLY mining like this: no
any suggestions or ideas for the build: i want to build stuff like in (Green Hills)

Re: Tyler's next community project

bernier
Mc name: bernier
rank: IceVIP :3
Previous Builds: BernierCity (now gone) Kalstoan (now gone) several small builds, Communities around Paelle. {in progress: The HQ of S.E.X.Y. A place of peace and meditation}
Community Projects: Riverdell, ChillVille (or whatever it was called), I usually help individuals with their builds.
Mining Legit Experience: I never ask for cuboids, I always work with natural looking landscape.
Ideas: A giant forge area is a definite, also an idea for a bridge inside a big open cave.

I don't usually get to be a part of these things, always too late, but I think this would be fun.
Who has 2 thumbs and is Sexy, THIS GUY.

Don't Stop Bealievin' @_@

Re: Tyler's next community project

mr_marc
minecraft name: mr_marc
rank: vip3
previous builds: Greyscale City, Salazar Castle
involved in any previous community projects?: one without name, hosted by Coolmankimo
any experience LEGITLY mining like this: its common mc mining style so... yes? :D
any suggestions or ideas for the build: if its kinda like a new Dwarfen City, i'd suggest we make a blacksmith. that would be nice :)
[vip3]
I got 99 Cookies cuz Alec took one!

Re: Tyler's next community project

Conzie
Ingame name: Conzie
Rank: ViP
Past builds: Underground military base, underground Cacti temple, small city, Pandoga.
Past community projects: House in that Avatar city.
Expierience: ^ (I've also built those dwarven houses from World of Warcraft.)
Suggestions: Great forge area. (Again, from World of Warcraft.)
 Still an [IceViP] at heart!
"I came, I saw, I Conzie'd."
Ice cream is good for your soul!

Re: Tyler's next community project

kjubdese
name: kjubdese
rank: vip
projects: a theatre in pwego's city (didnt work out....) snow town (REALLY old)
envolvement in community: an ice rink in spawn (in progress) other get- togethers, and rating
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: Tyler's next community project

SHAREEF2501
SHAREEF2501
VIP
i have worked on fermilab with you
 I think you should make a main area then make hallways from that main area into separate mini areas

Re: Tyler's next community project

your underground city wont stand a chance next to mine
/warp dwarven

Re: Tyler's next community project

surprior
minecraft name: Surprior
rank: vip2
previous builds: my viking castle, the spiral thingy next to it (was bored that day), a palace i made that i havent finished yet (got to big) + i got 4th place in Nillase's contest.
involved in any previous community projects?: no
any experience LEGITLY mining like this: have bin playing survival on and off sins alpha + i digged out all the grund under my viking castle
any suggestions or ideas for the build: lava springs close to the "core", gigant rooms with natural rock pillars from the roof to the floor

:)
I can fly!!

Re: Tyler's next community project

Littleredcow
DIBS DIBS DIBSSSS, I'm in.
[Staff]

"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Harold R. McAlindon

Re: Tyler's next community project

Goodman415
minecraft name:  Goodman415
rank:  Architect
previous builds:  Mag Colony's, Quarryville
involved in any previous community projects?: I was involved in Ba sing se..  :P
any experience LEGITLY mining like this: My friends and I make a giant 138x138 hole for our mine on a smp server
any suggestions or ideas for the build:

nope I improvise as i go :D
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: Tyler's next community project

Elven_Rrcher
minecraft name:Elven_Rrcher
rank:Builder
previous builds:My Under construction build (Mansion type) that will be turned into a port town
involved in any previous community projects?:No
any experience LEGITLY mining like this:No
any suggestions or ideas for the build:None yet

Re: Tyler's next community project

Kingglo
The warp is not public i cant check it out