Tyler please read this

Hi Tyler,

I've been pointed out about the gold blocks grief in riverdell. Turns out it was perpretrated by Zaph94 and Flower101. I've made them criminal but I want you to judge them accordingly. If you want to listen to their story do. Idc, your project not mine. I know what I would have done if they griefed my project.

Re: Tyler please read this

xDeadzZ
Zach, You do realized Zaph94, Has been banned several, several times in the past.

And hes  Vip(3)..........

Meh, What happens.

Re: Tyler please read this

Oh my freakin god! Riverdell has been griefed again!!??

Re: Tyler please read this

paul90133
multiple bans zaph u been bad  by by
itsame

Re: Tyler please read this

xWiiPPeD
Paul ur being banned for bad spelling XDD

Re: Tyler please read this

iamtylerharlow
yeah I'm on it zaph is gonna be gone but i like flower so its ok on that account but ill be watching flower
tyler admin
"you laugh at me because i am different, i laugh at you because you are all the same"
"Everyone has a picture of what they want their life to be, some just don't have film."

CoB Admin
Redstone master!
Mag
Pandora
community project dude

Re: Tyler please read this

LARPADARP
But wait, when i first got on a few hours ago there was no grief... so what happened?

Re: Tyler please read this

They replaced the gold block road by planks.

Re: Tyler please read this

Oh lol i thought it was another major grief! And nice vid tyler! Whats the link to part 2?