Towns?

marsman1224
Are there any towns I can join?

Most of the ones I've seen are exclusive.

Preferably a smaller one with less people so I can do more.

If you've started a town and need people to make it bigger, please tell me!
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: Towns?

nic1010
Yes I have a tOwn might be able to build in. All u will have to do is build one building with the same type of architecture as mine and if its good u can join...
Oh ya it's a renaissance village so it has no big hotels and that stuff

Re: Towns?

qwertyupo
Ill help to As i have helped mars with a bunch of his projects so far ill help with him some in any he does as well.
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: Towns?

marsman1224
Yay! When I see you on I will ask you to show me the place!
Yes, I am really from Mars.