Time to go.

nillas12
Well. Its about time that I move on. But before I leave entirely I will state a few reasons why.

My time with this server have been great and I have learned a lot. I have also made quite a few new friends (you know who you are).
However lack of time, and the lack of motivation have been keeping me at bay for a while now. And it’s better that I stop worrying about greifers and hackers, even when I am asleep.

But I will always remember of all of you crazy guys.

Oh.  And that ain’t a message.
This is a message: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE&ob=av3e

-Nillas out-

Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: Time to go.

Greytopher
Nillas... no... :( You we're on my "Top 3" favorite and you we're up their with the most fun staff member. I will always remember you, I hope you have fun.. doing whatever your doing! <33333
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Time to go.

Goodbye nillas.  See you around.

Re: Time to go.

nillas your one of the coolest guy i met on this server i liked being your team mate

now im the only over 6 month old player thats danish because fan and arton left :S

ill still spam you on skype just so you know :D

Re: Time to go.

supersnivy
hope you come check on us every once in a while you were one of the best staff members. i still remember when you were just a team ice builder. best of luck to you!
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: Time to go.

/cry

well when youve had enough i guess youve had enough. I know being staff in a server in this state is stressful, and at youre age its not good. have fun and good luck with what you do. Youre one of my favourite staff along with applebule , dosy and nolife (screw you haters). I can have a laugh with you and youre a great friend. Good luck with life we all know wut ur like :P

Re: Time to go.

Goodman415
I don't want you to leave! D:

Anyway, I thought how I should bring up the memory when we were in a skype call and you had that demonic baby voice, then made Moviemaker and Sivert criminal for like a half hour xD

You are one of my favorite staff, and should stop by every once in a while,

Bye :(,

Goodman
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: Time to go.

Conzie
Goodbye, Nillas ;_; I'll miss you, and asking you what your daily sauce is! Have a good time with your IRL/MC adventures :D
 Still an [IceViP] at heart!
"I came, I saw, I Conzie'd."
Ice cream is good for your soul!

Re: Time to go.

Even though I don't know you that much or talk to you that much, you are a really nice and awesome person. I would also like to say thank you (you know why :p)!! I hope you stop by every once in a while.

So many people leaving lately.... What will happen if pwego leaves the server? Just a thought....

Re: Time to go.

nic1010
Bye bye nillas :(
Dang once again a short of staff members
More gone

Re: Time to go.

Schneids47
Good bye Nillas you will always be remembered as more than SAUCEBOSS, but what you truly are.  A SAUCEGOD.  Cya on the dark side of the moon.

Re: Time to go.

Iandrum
What are you trying to say here nic?

Also, goodbye, sweet sauceboss. You will be missed.
Iandrum
Staff

Re: Time to go.

Pwnreaper52
Well nillas i never really knew you tbh lol but i wish i could have ive been on the server for i think a month and a half. And tbh i dont have alot of funny memories of you either but the way you laughed and ur snide remarks brightned up my days so as you leave let us all bow down and /cry

Goodbye Nillas
-pwnreaper52 (vip2)

Re: Time to go.

Circleight

Re: Time to go.

Lypow
nilles for me its been a real short time knowing you with your evil baby voice in skype
i do wish i joinded pwegoserver a long while ago
judging from the posts above me u where more then just a funny guy, but also a real good guy
happy trails you evil baby you

~lyp
Lypow owner and founder of Lypcity~

Re: Time to go.

I really don't want another staff shortage. The last one was a real pain to me. And one more staff gone ... Idk how much nillas was on but... If staff start to slowly leave then that's no good. A few  admins haven't been present recently. Not Shute if due to school stuff but... There has been times when griefers and spammers have ruled the server when staff aren't on and to me it herts the servers reputation. All the builders we have need to see order and completeness on the server. But I have seen great change since you and circle are on so much... Hmmm. Gamers... Jk jk XD. But really staff shortages suck alot. Circle banned many people today right as she got on. They unfortunatly started befor ther was anystaff to stop it from starting

Re: Time to go.

Oh and fo 1 last time Hai nilly dilly!!!

*apple highfives circleight

:Edit hes not gonna stop skyping guys :D

Re: Time to go.

Bye nillas, don't forget to stop by every once in a while. You were the best sauceboss ever!

Re: Time to go.

MovieMaker2
Bye Nillas.  You were one of the most fun staffs on PwegoServer.  Thanks for all the fun memories.  I hope you have a good rest of your life.  See Ya Friend.
Magneta Forever
Owner Of Simpleton :D
Going Step By Step and Learning From The Best.
            - MovieMaker2

Re: Time to go.

TarkisRai
You were definitely one of my favorite Staff. Hope you visit every now and then.
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.