The youtube video I made on the server! - Hakkedreng

The youtube video I made on the server! - Hakkedreng

Hakkedreng
Hi all! Here is the video I made on your server, uploaded to youtube! Link below! :D
Tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H09ov9FjwsA

Re: The youtube video I made on the server! - Hakkedreng

Pwego
Administrator
Nice video! I liked and favorited it, i hope it gets you more views :)

Re: The youtube video I made on the server! - Hakkedreng

Hakkedreng
Hehe thank you! I got part two on youtube now! I am planning on doing a series only for the server. Like just walking around, talking about the different things you can do on the server and stuff