The totally terrific Tyler test TTTTT :D all about redstone my favorite used to be area51

The totally terrific Tyler test TTTTT :D all about redstone my favorite used to be area51

iamtylerharlow
Ok, so a while ago I started area51 a redstone fun area for trusted members of the server that I invited. Due to a higher amount of lag I did remove it, however I replaced it with something that everyone can really enjoy.

I am currently making an actual test about redstone. It will cover everything from how power travels to gates to latches to decoders to binary!

So brush up on your redstone people! (in single player :P)

There are 3 different tests, regular advanced and honors, once I learn more myself I will make an AP test and there will be one more test where you have to make everything yourself.

But these tests aren't just for fun, if you get a 100 on any of the classes you will get iconomy money.

Regular: $1000 (extremely easy)
  -BASICS
     -how power travels
     -applications of redstone
     -crafting recipes

Advanced: $25000 (pretty darn hard)
  -MORE DETAILED
     -gates
     -latches
     -flip flops
     - you must solve a combination by looking at the wiring
     -more to come

Honors: $100000 (this pushes the limits of MY knowledge and you will not get it if you are not an experienced redstone engineer)
  -WTF THIS IS HARD
     -encoders
     -decoders
     -displays
     -compacting things
     -inverters
     -design-your-own: logic
     -and plenty more

This is a work in progress and will probably be done tommorow night

Good luck and happy redstoning!
tyler admin
"you laugh at me because i am different, i laugh at you because you are all the same"
"Everyone has a picture of what they want their life to be, some just don't have film."

CoB Admin
Redstone master!
Mag
Pandora
community project dude

Re: The totally terrific Tyler test TTTTT :D all about redstone my favorite used to be area51

haha your difficult is quite simple tyler.  Do I dare bring out my ASCII word processor or maybe even an 8-bit divider? we'll see, we'll see..

Re: The totally terrific Tyler test TTTTT :D all about redstone my favorite used to be area51

iamtylerharlow
haha yeah hypurr i know you know your stuff so it wont be hard for you I know how to make an ASCII word processor but im just too lazy to do it xD. Ive made a few encoders and decoder, a 5 bit adding system with decimal inputs instead of binary, a 256 pixel tv and a 1000 pixel tv. But a word processor tops all of that. This is for those who have always wanted to start redstone, but just didn't know enough to make something cool. The first thing i made on the redstone development foundation (where i do and learn all my redstone stuffs) was a 5 bit decimal to binary encoder to a binary to decimal decoder attached to a 7 segment. So the inputs are in decimal instead of binary for those who don't understand binary. (binary is on the honors test) I could have just left out the decoder and left the inputs in binary but i liked the challenge >:D plus it looked coo, on mini map xD
and idk how to make an 8 bit divider O.o
tyler admin
"you laugh at me because i am different, i laugh at you because you are all the same"
"Everyone has a picture of what they want their life to be, some just don't have film."

CoB Admin
Redstone master!
Mag
Pandora
community project dude

Re: The totally terrific Tyler test TTTTT :D all about redstone my favorite used to be area51

Apple
This is a really good idea.
Almost got them all right xD
Me.

Re: The totally terrific Tyler test TTTTT :D all about redstone my favorite used to be area51

gruitar
O.O  Biiiig words. Um, I'm only in 9th grade....I doubt that I can pass the second test. I need the actual lessons first.
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: The totally terrific Tyler test TTTTT :D all about redstone my favorite used to be area51

splash25
I think lessons would be cool and I would like to participate though I won't be able to pass the third level.

Re: The totally terrific Tyler test TTTTT :D all about redstone my favorite used to be area51

Devastator2000
This kinda gives me an Idea for a University of Redstone..A place where you can learn the basics, normals, and difficults of redstone and earn diplomas and ranks!

Re: The totally terrific Tyler test TTTTT :D all about redstone my favorite used to be area51

RockGeek
eh id be lucky if i could even pass the 2nd test ninjas dont need redstone much, we like tnt better
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped