The new world

Westhead
Now as most of you will know the world has changed for the pwego server this is because of the 4th July where Zach decided to go a bit crazy with fireworks (TNT) at spawn city and this caused the server to crash but that wasn't the only problem this caused the server to "shut down" meaning we couldn't get on to the normal world but as I'm typing this message Zach and others are trying to sort the major problem but for the time being pwego set up a temp. World and this one is SMP this world will be gone when the normal world is fixed but we don't know how long that could take but this isn't what I'm here to talk about. I'm here to talk about the staff but mainly imjoe and dosycool who were REALY Pissing me off but mainly Joe now I'm sick and tired of people saying i love Laura (oomsers) ( and it wasn't only staff saying things) but yeah Joe was REALY annoying me today him and others kept going on and on about me and Laura so they were saying lots of things and because of my anger problem I got pretty pissed of with them. Right more to the point shouldn't the staff act the way they do in the normal world especially Imjoe and dosycool who were being nothing like they would in the normal world so yeah they were acting quite childish aswell but realy you 2 need to grow up act like you would in the normal world and STOP trolling that's not what you staff should be doing.
Question : don't you think the staff should act like the proper staff like in the normal world and stop trolling?.
Julias Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered.
As much as I love Rome at times I really hate the SPQR reason being they killed the worlds greatest man whos name was gaius Julius Caesar -_-

Re: The new world

Iandrum
You do realize that by posting this topic, you are letting the trolls win right? If you say you don't love oomsers, then what does it matter. Honestly, it doesn't even matter what anyone says about it, as I'm fairly sure you don't know these people who are harrasing you. If you were to stop bringing it up everyday, I'm sure people would stop talking about it.

Iandrum
Staff

Re: The new world

Westhead
But don't you think staff should act the proper way that they should
Julias Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered.
As much as I love Rome at times I really hate the SPQR reason being they killed the worlds greatest man whos name was gaius Julius Caesar -_-

Re: The new world

ImJoeNemesis
West, when you started disrespecting the staff. Thats when i went from ok ill just mess with him once to "oh this kids wants to go"??!! You just need to calm down. Calling me random strings of cuss words gets no where. I had basically nothing to do.  "Oh cool a temp map... ill go make a! wait i cant... No, ill go kill some noo- wait i cant... -.-'. So i tried to find some way to entertain me and the other 40 people just standing around waiting. Basically west, if you did get so heated after 1 remark, none of that would have happened.
Swag/Pro

Re: The new world

Westhead
Well Joe you shouldn't of started. And start acting like a actual staff should
Julias Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered.
As much as I love Rome at times I really hate the SPQR reason being they killed the worlds greatest man whos name was gaius Julius Caesar -_-

Re: The new world

Re: The new world

Re: The new world

Greytopher
I agree with Ian, making, once again, another thread about this Laura thing is pointless. It is just letting them win, and therefore by saying it, is making them want to do it even more.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: The new world

I think a little school yard poking and prodding is going on here...

West people say a lot of things and some of those people are of higher rank and we expect better from them but in the end you know how you feel and as annoying as it is you have to learn to ignore it... it does get annoying hearing this from you the past few days but i see where you r coming from

Re: The new world

Westhead
Well things would be alot better for us both Joe if you stop saying about Laura so my swearing wasn't to blame it was your actions that caused me to swear so if stop going on about me and Laura I all be happier and you can get on with whatever your doing which is not annoying me
Julias Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered.
As much as I love Rome at times I really hate the SPQR reason being they killed the worlds greatest man whos name was gaius Julius Caesar -_-

Re: The new world

ImJoeNemesis
Really, this is stupid. All i said at first was asking about this Laura girl you made a such big deal about NOT liking her. You probably have 12 threads open on the forums about her. Plus not once did i cuss directly at him. Not once did i say anything mean to him. All i was doing was talking to Dosy about Lauren. This is probably the dumbest thread ever.
Swag/Pro

Re: The new world

Re: The new world

MoseThis
Wait, why is anybody even responding to westhead or having any kind of arguement/convo or w/e the hell this is at all? W/e then, lol...

I mean, if you're staff, then just ignore him and punish him how you see fit, you guys are the bosses right (not like it seems the situation was handled perfectly in the first place, but why should it matter)?

Re: The new world

Re: The new world

MoseThis
This post was updated on .
Yeah. I honestly have no clue what's going on here then, lol.

But really then, it seems like he was just acting/doing silly things (or something that an immature person would poke fun of him for i should say), and some of the staff tried to make fun of him, and he wouldn't have any of it. So then he goes off and breaks some rules it appears. Now if the staff feels they were in the right with provoking him, why not punish him like he did nothing (although of course there doesn't seem to be any way for them to be held accountable), plus if he is going to be temp banned in the future, why not just delete all his posts on here in the meantime (i have to admit, i didn't catch that b4 i made my first post, lol...)? And i mean sure, he's acting like a babbling incoherent 9 year old with his posts here, but maybe he does have a point somewhere in them? But alas, i don't really play here much (i will be alot more once the main map gets back up to explore Pandora though ), so don't listen to me, lol.

Anyhow, i'll just quote something i posted (kind of out of place then, it seems a bit more appropriate here i think, although i think some things i said got taken care of coincidentally, lol) on another thread a while ago, and be one my way:

True, but (no offense) alot of the admins here don't really do a very good job on the server sometimes in general. I mean getting higher vip levels and/or staff is based on building skills if i'm not mistaken (correct me if i'm wrong of course)? Perhaps there should be more taken into consideration before just handing out any admin powers to ppl, and some need to be a little less careless perhaps. I don't mean to go on a rant (although i guess this kinda is...), but it's kind of annoying sometimes how ppl can just ask about general things (who aren't total noobs i mean, lol. Even still though, ignoring them or telling them to shut up doesn't help sometimes, i've seen it b4.) and get ignored, people breaking rules and not really having anybody do anything about it, or even some admins just acting like total jerks (passively mostly), etc (what got me posting this really was saying the name of the guy on the homepage who was banned. Now obviously it seems he has caused alot of grief. And lakers here does alot for this place, and for the most part, seems like a decent guy, so if you read this, you don't have to listen to me. But imo, that was low and unnecessary...).

It makes sense i guess if some admins don't feel like they should enforce things too strictly, and tbh i'm not sure if some ppl really know/understand all the rules and what Pwego (or whoever was involved with making the rules) were going for here. But i guess it depends on how long people around here (who can do something about this) want this place to last, and ultimately i think most ppl here like minecraft better than Pwego (no offense, Pwego is great, lol), if you get my point. Basically what i hope doesn't happen here is ppl getting promoted just from buidling/donating etc. and abusing their power/position too much (i'm not saying it's really all that bad right now. And currently it seems the admins can only do so much sometimes, like with the sign thing recently. But, i could see it getting alot worse). And I know i'm not the only one (somebody on the introductions thread said similar) but it can make the server a somewhat unpleasant place to be sometimes (if i'm not hardcore building/exploring that is).

Re: The new world

Westhead I know you do anger easily and some of the Staff can be whatever you want to call them, but you need to know its your choice that matters. If you know you do not like Laura then thats good, just ignore the people harassing you. It does not matter what Joe says or the server thinks. In the long run, does it really matter? If the harasser feels you're getting angered and they are the type of person that feeds off of it, then they will continue to do it, but if you just ignore them then they will stop. I as a staff member know that some people don't do to well of a job, but they are here and we can't do anything about it.

Always stand in the other person's shoes, it will help you find the solution to the problem[results not guaranteed]

Re: The new world

zdgsg43
But Westhead wouldn't you be happy if a girl really liked you?(Loved you like you were her boyfriend?)
Something like this happenned to me in the real life and i just pretended to not listen to them but in this case they said she hates me and all that but in my heart(sounds girly i know :) ) i knew she loved me and in the end it rly was like that and i wont go into the details :D
Shiny teeth that sparkle just like the stars and space ;D

Re: The new world

West it's pretty mean to declare to a girl that you don't love her.

Re: The new world

shortstop88
Is that a fake lakersreloaded or did the real lakers forget his password for his first forums account?
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: The new world