The Temp Map

MovieMaker2

This is SalehEwan, he is the King of the Thieves.  He is the one that organized the raiding attacks.  If your stuff is gone then, it was probably him.
Magneta Forever
Owner Of Simpleton :D
Going Step By Step and Learning From The Best.
            - MovieMaker2

Re: The Temp Map

Nootkallamas
Is this good or bad... Hmmm...
VIP2
Official WhiteVale Builder [Owner]

Re: The Temp Map

EviiL
Or it could me taking your stuff... only if it is blown up or burnt to the ground then it was most definitely me :D

Re: The Temp Map

alecrick16
he could never steal from the ultimate griefer MHAHAHAHAH

Re: The Temp Map

Re: The Temp Map

alecrick16
yeah me lakers and you no life haha..... *sees house* MAHAHAHAHAHAH

Re: The Temp Map

SalehEwan
lol you only have power cause of no life and lakers... really not no life he does on his own but lakers helps you... lol

Re: The Temp Map

supersnivy
wait so can we grief on the temp map
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: The Temp Map

supersnivy
wait so can we grief on the temp map
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: The Temp Map

Circleight

Re: The Temp Map

If your former base is a crater then it was me :D. Me gusta Tnt

Re: The Temp Map

alecrick16
saleh i was gonna grief on my own but then lakers came and put tnt everywhere
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?

Re: The Temp Map

nillas12
People got angry at me.was just a mere grunt. saleh did it all.

 all go to the Wc

hE is the evil master-mind.

Go away.

is that cOrrect?

(The truth lies in the big letters)
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: The Temp Map

splash25
PWEGO?!?!?!?

Re: The Temp Map

Pwego
Administrator
The temp map is just a placeholder I dont plan on keeping anything from it. Expect griefing and mayhem.

Re: The Temp Map

MovieMaker2

This is SalehEwan's Team.  There are other members as well.  Are we going to tell you the other members, no.  If you have been greifed or stolen from...it was probably us.  Saleh has planned everyone of these attacks.  We are the scouts find potential targets and we attack.  Saleh is in charge.  All HAIL SALEHEWAN THE KING OF THIEVES!
Magneta Forever
Owner Of Simpleton :D
Going Step By Step and Learning From The Best.
            - MovieMaker2

Re: The Temp Map

MovieMaker2

This is The Thieves storage.  As you can see its full of nice stuff.  This is owned by SalehEwan the King of Thieves.  This was gotten by the raids we have done......thanks for your stuff.
Magneta Forever
Owner Of Simpleton :D
Going Step By Step and Learning From The Best.
            - MovieMaker2

Re: The Temp Map

supersnivy
so movie where is that big fancy base of yours. would you be so kind as to tell me where it is.
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: The Temp Map

Arton123
Fun With the Thieves :D

And this is message :D

Re: The Temp Map

Arton123
The Thieves are gone !! R.I.P From Quaa Team

Here is what there is back of them

:o !!!
12