The Server

XiiGames
Is the server down? or do we have to Update to 1.1.0  a bit confused if someone can reply i would apprecaite it
[Vip1]
''If your gonna insault me? ,Atleast Make a good reason''
  '' Plz Correct your grammar or i will be correcting Ur's''
    ''I love Building And i Will Achieve [Architect]''
                       ~ XiiGames ~

Re: The Server

Fumster101
I am too having problems logging onto the server am I banned? Can someone please tell us what is happening and how we can solve this?

(I deleted my forum account because we were changing the forums)
 Fumster101

Re: The Server

Zarthustra
It's okay now, you can have a try
The failures and reverses which await men - and one after another sadden the brow of hollister - add a dignity to the prospect of human life, which no Arcadian success would do.

Re: The Server

pheobe green
sorry, I can not do it, but I can ask my friend abercrombie.