Thank you!

LARPADARP
Okay so this topic is for saying thanks to anyone, like if they helped you, or resolved a problem, or helped fix the server if it was griefed or hacked. I will start off.

Thank you ZachBora for fixing the grief that happened on Thursday, and for spending your freetime to help us out and pull through!! And thank you to anyone who helped Zach!

And please use proper grammar for thank you's! :P

Re: Thank you!

[MHD]<mikel15858>
I'd also like to thank zach! its amazing that he got the server back up so quickley! I think most people were expecting around sunday, but friday! That was fast!

Huge thank you to ZachBora!

Re: Thank you!

HCMacIV
+100
[MagVIP] HCMacIV
Builder in:
-Freefallfall City
-Riverdell
-Char Town
-Crossroad City

Re: Thank you!

Pwego
Thankyou Zachbora :D

Re: Thank you!

Goodman415
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: Thank you!

LARPADARP
:0             Me forgot. :hands Zach 100 interwebz cookiez:

Re: Thank you!

supersnivy
*hands Zach 100 cookies*
Thx Zach you rule!
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: Thank you!

Thank you, nillas12, for making me vip! I dont know why you did.... but thank you!

Re: Thank you!

Conzie
Dankee Zach
:3