THE PANDORA-MAGNETA ASSOCIATION

BarmyGamerchimp

ARE YOU A MEMBER OF THE MSS?

If so, consider joining the 'Pan-Mag Association'

What is the Pan-Mag Association?

The Pandora-Magneta Association, is a branch of the MSS & PISS. Situated in the city of Pandora, it houses the main office of leaders regarding Magneta.
I, BarmyGamerchimp, the leader of PMA&PISS shall converse with said leaders who shall remain un-named due to security, with many Magneta and Pandora issues and business trading.

'But, what would I do?'

As an employee, it would be your duty to see to Business Transactions and the fixing of any minor issues. But if a serious problem may occur, we at 'The Top' shall see to it that it is fixed.

Please Leave your Credentials Below In Order To Be Considered For A Place At PMA&PISS
NAME (IGN):
RANK & TEAM:
WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?:

ARE YOU PREVIOUSLY ASSOCIATED WITH MSS?:

Re: THE PANDORA-MAGNETA ASSOCIATION

[MHD]<mikel15858>
Error! Error 01001101...
Starting error run code...
Error found... username > BarmyGamerchimp

Running correction program...
.
.
.
.
Solution found. Exterminate BarmyGamerchimp...
Dispatching Assassins
.
.
.
.
Correction program completed.

Status of error: INCOMPLETE

Re: THE PANDORA-MAGNETA ASSOCIATION

Why... just why. This whole mss vs irf thing has begun to split the server. This will just make it worse. This server is temperamental at best, factions are not the greatest of ideas , the mss and irf being perfect example of this, with its members displaying hate to so called "enemies" who were their friends mere days before hand, one of the main reasons i dropped out of this pointless faction trend as quick as i realized how it had changed my views on others dramatically. Cant cities and groups just get along and ignore server destroying factions, and do what this server is meant for BUILDING and being a part of a great community which will inevitably soon fall apart.

Re: THE PANDORA-MAGNETA ASSOCIATION

Greytopher
I dont find hatred in the MSS and IRF. Its just kids playing the game, I find no harm in the making of this. I can see fake hatred in those against the MSS/IRF but it seems that nothing important has happened. I find this just fun and games.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: THE PANDORA-MAGNETA ASSOCIATION

nic1010
Ummmm I'm the owner (original starter of the mss) and this idea equals NO. Idk y we would. Mss is strong enough as it is and doesn't need anyone else that wants some sort of power to join in (if that's the case)
Personally all these teams irf paf... They are really all imitations of mss even tho mss is the only team with more than 12 members... This personally is a wish for being a ruler of something... Y else would anyone want this? Really I think the mss and irf are the only real thing in this story... Mss attacks irf because they are ice and mss is mag... It's how it is. Paf is kinda something but not to much there.

-NOT OR DON'T AGREE TO THIS-

Re: THE PANDORA-MAGNETA ASSOCIATION

LARPADARP
Could someone explain what all this mss and irf stuff is about. How it started, what its about, purpose etc? Im just confuzzled.

Re: THE PANDORA-MAGNETA ASSOCIATION

alecrick16
lol I don't really care about this whole crap stuff about mss and irf but I wanna join anyways since none of those other bums won't :P.

alecrick16
VIP3 Ice(yes I'm an ice member in the mss deal with it and no i'm not in the irf)
Cause I'm awesome and I have cookies
lol yeh I'm in the the mss if thats what you mean :P
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?

Re: THE PANDORA-MAGNETA ASSOCIATION

Hmm, i wonder.
lol.. you said PISS

Re: THE PANDORA-MAGNETA ASSOCIATION