Sycoinc's Planet Minecraft Project

 http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/sycoinc

Re: Sycoinc's Planet Minecraft Project

Hell_Monkey
looks nice dude, we shud build to gether :}

rate my stuff :)
/home hell_monkey
/warp almire
MagVip

Re: Sycoinc's Planet Minecraft Project

shortstop88
together ^^^
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Sycoinc's Planet Minecraft Project

Hell_Monkey
it was late and i was typing fast shut up -_-
rate my stuff :)
/home hell_monkey
/warp almire
MagVip

Re: Sycoinc's Planet Minecraft Project

shortstop88
I am just OCD about spelling/grammar and I am sorry if I made you angry. Anyway back to the thread, Sycoinc I can't wait for you to add more pics and info on the page.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Sycoinc's Planet Minecraft Project

Hell_Monkey
no problem
rate my stuff :)
/home hell_monkey
/warp almire
MagVip

Re: Sycoinc's Planet Minecraft Project

shortstop88 wrote
I am just OCD about spelling/grammar and I am sorry if I made you angry. Anyway back to the thread, Sycoinc I can't wait for you to add more pics and info on the page.
when i get time to do any work on the city i will, been really busy with work and another External MC project