Suggested Plugins

Jack
you should get the display case plugin called ShowCase.

Re: Suggested Plugins

sycoinc
last time i checked that as only in single palyer

Re: Suggested Plugins

Phillies
I'm pretty sure it's in multiplayer but it's really only useful if you have iconomy.
Vip3
Builder of:
-SoulCity
-Phillville
-Hemingdale
-Palace/Library
"You can't buy love because it's overpriced" - J Cole

Re: Suggested Plugins

Fumster101

Re: Suggested Plugins

Phillies
If we used iconomy the server economy would get inflated so fast because of all the people that have creative mode. Also I believe you can place half slabs on walls or am I wrong?
Vip3
Builder of:
-SoulCity
-Phillville
-Hemingdale
-Palace/Library
"You can't buy love because it's overpriced" - J Cole

Re: Suggested Plugins

You can already place slabs on walls...

Re: Suggested Plugins

Fumster101

Re: Suggested Plugins

splash25
He means you can place them sideways like this || and in the top space of a block instead of it always having it sitting on the bottom half.

If you do find a mod like that, tell me because I've been meaning to look for one like that…
[Æ’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25