Staff on Pwegoserver

shortstop88
Just so I know who they are can people list the server staff. I will start.

1. Pwego
2. djmotive
3. dtrain54
4. Zachbora
5. diggoran
6. Brownboom
7. Lakersreloaded
8. RockGeek
9. ImJoenemesis
10. Applebule5
11. RockinWalrus
12. NovaSupreme
13. No_Life_King
14. IFiWASgurkeck88
15. DosyCool
16. Coolmankimo
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

bernier
17. Nillas12
18. Jbox(insert numbers here)
Who has 2 thumbs and is Sexy, THIS GUY.

Don't Stop Bealievin' @_@

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

There's 27 total.
9 more missing :O

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

qwertyupo
i think it jbox223 not sure though
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

bernier
27!!!!!

*looks into camera*

Can YOU name them all?!?
Who has 2 thumbs and is Sexy, THIS GUY.

Don't Stop Bealievin' @_@

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

shortstop88
How the heck are there so many?

Who are the rest?

Will you answer all of these questions?

Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

shortstop, the others don`t play anymore or not very often. I just thought we could turn this into a game ;)

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

marsman1224
idk if pandorum counts but she has staff3 powers........
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

qwertyupo
She hasnt been on forever though has she???? LOL remember marsman she is in fact a she so dont mistake her for a he cause ur a boy and u assume that it only men that play minecraft! Pandorum and emily are pretty awesome!
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

marsman1224
that was ONCE
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

qwertyupo
Sure it was mars sure it was
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

shortstop88
Stop fighting! This be my thread!!!!!

Now list the other staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

Iandrum
19. Goldengrams
20. Walruseater
21. Iamtylerharlow
Iandrum
Staff

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

shortstop88
Okay go there are two walrus staff. Dang I should of remembered Goldengrams, I say hi to him when ever he gets on the server while I am on. Wait Iamtylerharlow isn't a staff, he is a Vip (2 or 3). Or did someone up his rank during the past week or two that I haven't been on the server.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

marsman1224
22. Pandorum
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

bernier
Is ZachBoraCam a staff? also is SalehEwan? I know he has been on forever, but he rarely gets on anymore
Who has 2 thumbs and is Sexy, THIS GUY.

Don't Stop Bealievin' @_@

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

neither are bernier.

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

qwertyupo
Sorry! Marsman apologize for the ruckus you have created between us on this poor mans post!
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: Staff on Pwegoserver

Iandrum
23. Jokin (I forget the numbers) He was on today
Iandrum
Staff
12