Special event cause I can :)

Pwego
Administrator
If you are banned and are a fan of my facebook page, check what i posted on there. If you post your ign on my status i will unban you tomorrow. You have to be a fan of my facebook page though.

I figure if you care enough to do this then you cant be that bad :)

Re: Special event cause I can :)

EviiL
and if pierogun posts?

Re: Special event cause I can :)

supersnivy
well isn't pwego just the nicest admin ever..... though i have a fealing something bad will come of this
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: Special event cause I can :)

Pwego
there are some exceptions

Re: Special event cause I can :)

What did pierogun do?

Re: Special event cause I can :)

He was the one who griefed spawn awhile back, like august I think

Re: Special event cause I can :)

LARPADARP
Oh. Yeah. That was real bad.

Re: Special event cause I can :)

xWiiPPeD
Dont forget iiexpertii

Re: Special event cause I can :)

woohoo thank god for exceptions!

Re: Special event cause I can :)

bounty425
Lakers i'm pretty sure its not possible to grief spawn