Spawn cuboid grief

Pwnreaper52
Ok well i think some of you may have seen what happened to spawn(looks like a nuke went off) Well im just here to say that lakers said theres going to be a localised rollback on the spot so ur builds will all be fine oh and also does anyone know what really happened?
Rank: Vip3
Current project: Helping Around
Times have changed well f*** it get a new watch.-Lil Wayne
Our faults are what make us who we are don't focus on whats wrong with us focus on how you can improve upon it.

Re: Spawn cuboid grief

sycoinc
Pwnreaper52 wrote
oh and also does anyone know what really happened?
Gremlins

Re: Spawn cuboid grief

OMG ppls. srsly make sure you read this because im geting sick and tired of people asking what happened.

RockinWalrus decided to have a little fun with spawn. he's now banned. end of story. no second verse.

Re: Spawn cuboid grief

supersnivy
O.o rockins banned... why on earth did he do that
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.