Spawn Cuboid:Apology

Gunner9600
As many of you saw on the main page there was a cuboid in spawn made that deleted all the Double Step Blocks. Well unfortunatly that cuboid was made by me, Gunner9600. In all Honesty what i was trying to do was delete the Double step ring that surronded spawn in the sky and i was going to clear it up to make it look better. (Stupid on my part)

In Doing so i had a point set outside of spawn limits and when i tried to select points on the ring that 1 point didnt register so when i typed //replace 43 0.......there went all the double step blocks. and i didnt relize what i did until later on and it was to late to undo it.(even though i tried //undo until it wouldnt let me anymore)

I would like to say that i am terribly sorry to the admins because they just fixed up spawn and i think i just made there life worse, i just hope you all realize this was all an accident.

      I shouldnt have been playing in spawn in the first place, and that is where i went wrong. I Fully accept my punishment (Demotion). But i do wanna thank you guys for letting me stay on the server and keep building rights.

Again im really sorry about this huge misunderstanding and i hope the admins will forgive me for this.

Thanks,
Gunner9600

Re: Spawn Cuboid:Apology

Greytopher
Gunner, I wasn't on when it happened, but I accept what happened. It probably wasn't the biggest of deal, it's just merely annoying. I accept the apology, but I'm not sure about the rest of the community. Hopefully you'll earn it back, just like the other players that got demoted.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Spawn Cuboid:Apology

Pwego is very fond of the ring, it is a big deal.

And Zach lost a f***ing night repairing this damn sh*t.

NOBODY touches spawn unless instructed by Pwego.

Re: Spawn Cuboid:Apology

Gunner9600
well Zach i came here to apologize, not start an argument. apparently you didnt understand when i said it was an accident. and i had no idea he wanted the spawn ring there.

That doesnt give you the right to come on here and bitch at me, i made a simple apology and even said i deserve my punishment, i even offered to help rebuild the place. but o well you can just stay mad at me its all good

Re: Spawn Cuboid:Apology

TheAppleMachine
Gunner you dun goof :D

Re: Spawn Cuboid:Apology

Hell_Monkey
<3

Re: Spawn Cuboid:Apology

Pwego
Gunner apology accepted, its no big deal and its already been fixed. So Hurry up and prove your architect worthy again before we elect someone.

Re: Spawn Cuboid:Apology

Gunner9600
im trying my hardest to re porve myself worthy and i really appreciate that