Something New-Blade Palace

Bladerunner77777
hey guys started a new build a couple days ago, tell me what you think
the warp is /warp bladepalace

EpicCity update: I kinda gave up after completing my hall of worship, haven't done the interior, probably won't until I'm done with blade palace

Credit to Pwnreaper and WonderLama for the build idea
[Vip3]
Builder of Bladecity and Godcity
My current projects-EpicCity and Bladerunner palace
"A wizard is never late, nor is he early.  He arrives precisely when he means to."   -Gandalf-

Re: Something New-Blade Palace

pwnreaper52
ahh ya this better turn out good blade lol

Re: Something New-Blade Palace

Bladerunner77777
UPDATE
finished the front wall and am about 1/3 done with the sides
[Vip3]
Builder of Bladecity and Godcity
My current projects-EpicCity and Bladerunner palace
"A wizard is never late, nor is he early.  He arrives precisely when he means to."   -Gandalf-

Re: Something New-Blade Palace

Bladerunner77777
UPDATE
almost done with the walls
[Vip3]
Builder of Bladecity and Godcity
My current projects-EpicCity and Bladerunner palace
"A wizard is never late, nor is he early.  He arrives precisely when he means to."   -Gandalf-

Re: Something New-Blade Palace

TheAppleMachine
blade you are one of the best builders, now that i left the server i can say my honest opinion. You and mr_marc should have arch idc that is just it blade now when circ left you are on atleast the top 3 builders

Re: Something New-Blade Palace

xWiiPPeD
o.O

Re: Something New-Blade Palace

top 3 last time I saw, unless someone left...

1. lypow
2. kevzor
3. blade(blade! I remember looking at your palace/hall/throne room thing!)

Re: Something New-Blade Palace

Bladerunner77777
Wow guys, thanks a ton, I really appreciate your feedback! (surprised that you think I'm top 3 material )
Thanks again and i will be posting another update as soon as i finish the roof.
Lol and i like how you all have the "Achievement Get" thing in your signature :P.
[Vip3]
Builder of Bladecity and Godcity
My current projects-EpicCity and Bladerunner palace
"A wizard is never late, nor is he early.  He arrives precisely when he means to."   -Gandalf-

Re: Something New-Blade Palace

Lypow
i have been spying on you building this for a while now :p
was fan ever since i saw you make first walls =P
keep it up son =D
Lypow owner and founder of Lypcity~

Re: Something New-Blade Palace

Bladerunner77777
Haha thanks Lyp
Anyways UPDATE
Revamped the front as it looked pretty nooby, and did a lot of work on the side walls and roof.
Hope it doesn't get rolled back...

[Vip3]
Builder of Bladecity and Godcity
My current projects-EpicCity and Bladerunner palace
"A wizard is never late, nor is he early.  He arrives precisely when he means to."   -Gandalf-

Re: Something New-Blade Palace

LARPADARP
.\promote BladeRunner77777

Re: Something New-Blade Palace

Bladerunner77777
UPDATE
exterior is finished! now for the interior....