## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

If the server is down, send me an email to zachbora.pwegoserver@gmail.com
I work Mon-Fri, 8 to 5 EDT (GMT-4) but I usually check my emails couple times during the day. I'll check randomly on nights and weekends.

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

RockGeek
will do zach btw the server is down right now. (jk)

(this is a test post from my 3DS system)
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

supersnivy
cool rock you have a 3ds too. i tried posting from mine but it didn't work.
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

Jack5211
i usually go on my iphone sometimes to check on the forum. its faster and better than booting up my dell laptop. and i get the ipad 2 after my 2 week holiday to france , so now i can check the forum without having to waste ages of time booting up my laptop and i can look at the forum  with a bigger screen as well :P

and just incase you lot are wondering, im getting a white 32gb ipad 2 with a blue polyeurathane smart cover, with a £25 itunes card all for £539!

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

shortstop88
Stop bragging about how much money you have! (Iphone, Dell laptop, Ipad 2 with 32gb, and a 2 week holiday to france).  I have none of that.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

This post was updated on .
actually my parents pay for the holiday and the laptop and the iphone, and i think ive changed my mind on the ipad. might just get an imac instead. and im talking about the lowest end one @£999. and it was a £500 laptop with a £300 3gs with contract, so you gonna call it bragging now? and also i said this in reply to the guy that said he was testing the internet on his 3ds. and if you had the money, maybe one day YOU could own the sort of stufff i have atm!

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

shortstop88
I was just joking, if you are angry about what I said I am sorry. Who were you talking to in the first place, Rockgeek or supersnivy?
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

Jack5211
i was replying to rockgeek. and you don't need to apologize for what you said i forgive you by the way

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

ImJoeNemesis
Thats why its good to have rich @ss friends. #free stuff!!!
Swag/Pro

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

TarkisRai
Seems the server crashed again :/ I feel it may have been me that crashed it as it happened when I went to World5...
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

Jack5211
Lol Joe Nice to have people appreciate me for how rich I am?
And who said anything about free stuff lol XD

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

jasonr1929
um the server is down.

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

idk if this counts...

anyone know what it means?

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

splash25
i tried closing minecraft and reopening it, restarting my computer and nothing works...

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

splash25
stupid computer...

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

pwnreaper52
same spalsh i cant get on too

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

paul90133
is the server down say connection refused
itsame

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

XiiGames
Same here its down for me aswell >D:
[Vip1]
''If your gonna insault me? ,Atleast Make a good reason''
  '' Plz Correct your grammar or i will be correcting Ur's''
    ''I love Building And i Will Achieve [Architect]''
                       ~ XiiGames ~

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

toughsniperpro
The server is down at the moment. Dunno why.
{toughsniperpro) PMC SigCard

Re: ## Server is down? Send me an email! ##

Superlibs
Server is down right now.
Click it!    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Koala+Stew

Superlibs