Serchona

LARPADARP
Well guys, I have decided to make a city! I am not giving up on Edolas though, I hope Serchona will be a success, we haven't had builders in edolas really.... But now.... Serchona will be a medieval-like city. The build materials will be white wool, dark wood, slabs but not sandstone slabs, cobble, and a bit of planks. And with those, in your builds you have the choice of addin two more block types (no other woll except white wool)to that but you mus mostly use the original block pallet. And the tricky part about this city..... No nasty cuboids..... NO CUBOIDS AT ALL......... We will work WITH the landscape and not destroy any of it in our builds except for a little bit of added grass or destroyed. I will first build walls with help from anyone who wants to.

Re: Serchona

LARPADARP
I just found a good area to start off Serchona thanks to LazarXP! Thanks! I will need ppl to help with the walls still. Starting area is a small island. Sorry for update right after main post!

Re: Serchona

[MHD]<mikel15858>
my return to the server over winter break has a meaning now, i'll help with the walls.

Re: Serchona

LARPADARP
Yay mikel! Can't wait to see you again! When will you be on? I won't be on much this week I have THREE big -A- projects in school. But starting Sunday or so, I will be on really long times up until new years or so. And everyone be prepared! The end is near! Boogyboogyboogy. Lol. And I will show you what I want the walls to look like for the most part. And I think I have a few others who will help with the walls. But me not sure.

Re: Serchona

Yay mikel! Can't wait to see you again! When will you be on? I won't be on much this week I have THREE big -A- projects in school. But starting Sunday or so, I will be on really long times up until new years or so. And everyone be prepared! The end is near! Boogyboogyboogy. Lol. And I will show you what I want the walls to look like for the most part. And I think I have a few others who will help with the walls. But me not sure.

Re: Serchona

what i have to do before i come back on...
1. reinstall minecraft
2. 1.8.1
3. yell and scream and whine at voxel for having a crappy mod pack version out
4. just install zombes mods
5. eat something
6. come on server...

Re: Serchona

LARPADARP
Oops double post lol. Overall it won't take long except for the screaming and the. The best part. Eating! And I already have stuff drawn out for the walls, so if you see me every once in a while standing ther son nothin, I'm studying my designs. I got a few good defense ideas for the walls and such. I cannot take pics though which is sad to say. Got a Mac, so somebody else will have to take pictures and post em.

Re: Serchona

Mikel is the only one who wants to help? :( I have started the walls on the main island, not muh progress. It's gonna take a while, especially because the walls will have to move with the environment.

Re: Serchona

LARPADARP
Okay i have an excellent idea!! There will be a parkour aspect to Serchona! I am addin ladders, that's right, LADDERS to the build pallet. And after a few builds are done I will add a few things to get up onto rooftops to parkour. But the ladders won't be at ground level (mostly) and they would be detail AND used for parkour. What do you guys think of this idea?

Re: Serchona

r3v3r53d
Hey Larp, want to paste a screen-shot of the location and wall design for me?  I'm good with funny-shaped walls, just check out Palmanova ;)

Happy to help you out a little to get the project off the ground (so to speak).
Rank: former Arch (~)
Current project: none

Re: Serchona

LARPADARP
Can't sorry to say. I don't know how wih the Mac, ther is no fn button on mine. But I will show you ingame. And thanks, I might be on to night but it's a maybe. The. Tomorow I'm traveling g so next time for sure is sunday

Re: Serchona

r3v3r53d
I'm not going to be on tonight, at least not until MUCH later XD
Going out after work.

But I do plan to be on there during the weekend
Rank: former Arch (~)
Current project: none

Re: Serchona

LARPADARP
You in eastern time zone? I will be on mc on Sunday, CONFIRMED , maybe Saturday. And I will have to downgrade again XD

Re: Serchona

r3v3r53d
Sydney, Australia.  Which is EST for me.  ;)

I'll be on periodically on the weekend, working on my current build, but I've been taking time out helping people where I can.  Helped a builder yesterday for a while to get his tree-house build looking more epic, basically adding a sh*t load of tree's :P  But also suggesting some things he can do to make his build pop-out so to speak.

With your build I'm just going to be there to help, it'll still your build.  Point what you want and where and I'll get to work, e.g. walls, moat, tree's, clearing the landscape, etc.
Rank: former Arch (~)
Current project: none

Re: Serchona

LARPADARP
FINALLY!!! At the hotel, I really only need help with walls for the starting island of the city. When those are done and business starts goin, I might expand and ask for your help again and others.

Re: Serchona

[MHD]<mikel15858>
*whispers to larp that the server updated*

you're welcome :D sadly, i may not be on much tomorrow, but ill try.

IN OTHER NEWS: 1st semester is over, and i don't have to study over break! (Block schedule)

Re: Serchona

LARPADARP
okay, done traveling. *whispers at mikel i sent this before they updated* and i have some homework over the break but not much. one of them includes this "Play a video game for 2 hours. Write a 2 page essay of the storyline, etc etc" XD

Re: Serchona

Fumster101

Re: Serchona

LARPADARP
The walls are almost done for the main island, well the starter island. Thank you fum for the pics, house downhill a bit is DaTacoman1206's. Building on the hill is the welcome center, fountain made by me, mummyboy16's lighthouse, also helped with walls. dont mind that random floating tree XD