STD SIGHTINGS!!!!!

qwertyupo
To start it of ill post a pic of what someone did to by condo at /warp condo

MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: STD SIGHTINGS!!!!!

marsman1224
This was at spawn....thanks to QuickSilver and TheCrafterofMines...i dont know who else did it

SPAWN
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: STD SIGHTINGS!!!!!

It might not be STD

Some one might just have an infinistack of signs and was chucking them around
But I dought that

Re: STD SIGHTINGS!!!!!

marsman1224
What else would it be?