Requests for RockGeek

RockGeek
This thread is for requests specifially directed at me i handle cuboids, rateings, and handle griefer/troll/n00b compaints and server rule violations i also may handle evidence and punishments of rule violations

(i will try to look at this thread more then once a day but i cannot always do something about a request that day or maybe a few days or a week due to RL reasons but i will try to make a the best effort to do so)
(note to all, requests for skype info and RL info about my self will not be given out by request it will only be given out by my own determination if i feel that you are entitled to it)
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Requests for RockGeek

xWiiPPeD
No request for poor rockgeek XDDDD

Re: Requests for RockGeek

RockGeek
yup :(
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Requests for RockGeek

RockGeek
that or they cant find me cuz of my leet ninja hax
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Requests for RockGeek

splash25
I found you...

Re: Requests for RockGeek

RockGeek
thats cuz im trying to stick out now cuz i want to be found cant you see it in my avatar? its just screaming that i want to be found
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Requests for RockGeek

splash25
No, I mean I saw you on the server... I think...

Re: Requests for RockGeek

RockGeek
if you saw me on the server i would have killed you to slilence you
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Requests for RockGeek

splash25
No, I saw you... But you didn't see me...

Re: Requests for RockGeek

Dominus
Hey Rock can you check the server logs and see if someone named mixmax with some numbers after his name is tp'd to me at Sept.20 6:30ish Central Time,he went through my chests and took my stuff.

Re: Requests for RockGeek

RockGeek
sadly i cant do that big brother got removed again from the plugins il talk to zach/pwego about putting it back in otherwise give me a list of what was stolen and il take it from there
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Requests for RockGeek

Dominus
Well I dont want to be greedy and ask for everything back,just half or less.
-32 Iron Blocks
-16 Diamonds Blocks
-15 Gold Blocks
-20 Lapis lazuli blocks
-5 stacks of redstone dust
-23 string
-6 stacks of glowstone
-16 slimeballs
-16 sticky pistons
-16 pistons

And the rest I could get myself.

Re: Requests for RockGeek

RockGeek
let me know what time your usally on the server too it helps
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Requests for RockGeek

HaloWars91
VIP 2 "Ask Not what PwegoServer can do for you, but what you can do for Pwegoserver"

Re: Requests for RockGeek

RockGeek
BANNED! as soon as server is back up atleast
my net derped

Re: Requests for RockGeek

HaloWars91
VIP 2 "Ask Not what PwegoServer can do for you, but what you can do for Pwegoserver"

Re: Requests for RockGeek

RockGeek
wow power trip much? well hes not comeing back ever again geeze some people just think that they can do what ever the heck they want when in RL its never that way
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Requests for RockGeek

LARPADARP
Yeah and wouldnt you think workers for notch would follow the server rules? :p

Re: Requests for RockGeek

RockGeek
he was lieing about working for notch real emplyees of notch would be mature and not act like a spoiled 12 year old like he was you shouldnt belive everything that someone says on the internet
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Requests for RockGeek

ahahahahahaha he spelled "find" wrong XD