Refried beans/Menu plan help?

Catiybrak
I'm starting phase one tomorrow and I'm working on my menu plan for the next three days right now. For day two I was thinking of making a bean burrito for lunch-what's the thought on re-fried beans (organic)? I'm thinking one soft flour tortilla shell (1 starch) re-fried beans for the other 2 servings of starch (?? amount), diced onion on the burrito (1 serving veggie), cooked cauliflower and broccoli (2 serving veggie), and then mixed fruit (1 serving fruit). Does that look like a good lunch for the first week?
Should Hollister be NOTICED?