ReBuilding The City Of Ice

Gunner9600
ok guys i would realy like to take my eye off of my city at the moment and look at The City of Ice........o wait......what city?

well i would like to assemble a team of builder and actually begin Rebuilding the City of ice.
It would be nice to have one of the admins Leading us in this build.

LakersReloaded is in Charge of building Mag as of right now so he will probable not be helping us and
Im only looking for the best builders i can find.[Might keep the ranks from VIP3 and Above]

All i need right now is APPROVAL to assemble a team of skilled builders so begin working. It would be really nice to get some feed back from admins on this matter.

[Architect]Gunner9600

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

Gunner9600
awsome great to hear no life! and thanks for your help!

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

zdgsg43
Well i was rly busy last week but this week i am kinda 50% busy but i would like to help rebuild ice :)
Shiny teeth that sparkle just like the stars and space ;D

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

I wanna help 2 gunner but i gotta finish my solo project

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

HaloWars91
I'd really like to help rebuild the City of Ice.
VIP 2 "Ask Not what PwegoServer can do for you, but what you can do for Pwegoserver"

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

ImJoeNemesis
Im too busy with real things to do this city now, it was coming along but then half of it got wiped and im not redoing it again, so whoever wants to try can. But i wanna help too if i have time to. IM to lazy to fix it anyways. I just copy and import things
Swag/Pro

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

Steven881
I  would  really  love  to  help  rebuild  ice  but  I  will  be  really  busy  for  the  rest  of  August.
And  by  the  way,  Ice  city  should  get  some  more  attention  cause  Magneta  is  getting  really  huge!
Can't  wait  to  see  the  results  of  this  enormous  project!!!
[Vip2]
Ruler  of  Aden!!!

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

alecrick16
I always thought ice had potential so I would like to help you rebuild ice.......and yes im an ice vip3
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im Ć’abulous?

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

shortstop88
I thought you were Vip2 alecrick16, I must of read your rank wrong.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

Gunner9600
Awsome responses everyone were going to need all the help we can get for this! Ice needs a bit more attention now because magneta is taking over!

When will we start? undicided: but when we start i have a feeling this is gonna be awsome!

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

gruitar
Lol alec. I approve of your message. Anyway, I am going to be busy lately, so you should spread color alec. Make me proud! Lol, on topic: I would love to help, but I don't think that my maste- I mean boss would like me to (laker). Anyway, sorry.
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

rhoscrazy
If there was anyone for the job of rebuilding Ice, it would be Gunner and No_Life_King :D
[VIP3] Rhoscrazy
- Bridge Builder Extraordinaire
- Official Owner of Whitevale
- Amateur time-lapse editor :D

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

Seeing as I am starting to play more now, I can help build Ice.  I was a builder for Hunedoara and haven't sunk my teeth into a good build since then.

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

Devastator2000
Meh..I'm only a VIP...

Buuut....

I could help with a few little things. I feel sorry for Ice, since it's liek, so...well..

Boring. But yeah, I'd love to help.

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

No_Life_King wrote
Joe, since you're the head of the city i'd like a list of blocks you want generally used in ice.
Netherrack, fire... jk

Ice used to be like wood shacks. Wood, planks, snow, ice... No sandstone and sand.

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice

Gunner9600
so just to make sure ice is more like a town with not many skyscrapers. built with mostly all types of wood and snow and other stuff like that? and if anything else is allowed let me know cause dont wanna mess this up

Re: ReBuilding The City Of Ice