Rapture: a minecraft project based off of Bioshock

Rapture: a minecraft project based off of Bioshock

Greytopher
My biggest project yet: Rapture. For some who don't know, Rapture is a Underwater city (Yes kind of like Atlantis) that actually looks like New York that took a swim. I'll be posting future pictures about the project, this will be my first project since gaining Architect (Other then working on New Quarryville with Goodman). I hope to see you all soon!
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Rapture: a minecraft project based off of Bioshock

[MHD]<mikel15858>
:DDD rapture! id love to see when it's done!

Re: Rapture: a minecraft project based off of Bioshock

tell me if you need help :)

Re: Rapture: a minecraft project based off of Bioshock

Schneids47
Just an FYI, I'm helping.. Please! :D

Re: Rapture: a minecraft project based off of Bioshock

wrightrj
Can you make a warp to it?  I realy want to see when you explained it you made it sound realy cool!

Re: Rapture: a minecraft project based off of Bioshock

Bladerunner77777
This sounds cool, I would be honored if i could contribute a build :D.
Also will it be under a dome?
[Vip3]
Builder of Bladecity and Godcity
My current projects-EpicCity and Bladerunner palace
"A wizard is never late, nor is he early.  He arrives precisely when he means to."   -Gandalf-

My current projects-EpicCity and Bladerunner palace
"A wizard is never late, nor is he early.  He arrives precisely when he means to."   -Gandalf-

Re: Rapture: a minecraft project based off of Bioshock

Greytopher
Ohhh man, you've got no idea xD
[Architect]
MSS member