Race For Wool Tournament

nillas12
This post was updated on .
In the thread ”Promotions” by Xcaliber287
(Link: http://pwegoable-forum.1052074.n5.nabble.com/Promotions-td5133727.html )
there was some talk about favourtism. This is of course a problem, and I thought: How do we fix this? Then it hit me. Team work. But there is a bit hard to make something that really forces you to work together. Sure a big timelapse build would be nice, but it would just be the curators of the build who told people what to do. What we need is something where all the participants, whether he is a builder or an admin are equal. So a big timelapse build isn’t the solution. But there is another thing however.

Race for wool Tournament.
That’s what I will be hosting for you guys. But wait. How will this bring people together. Staff and admins will all be on the same teams. Same for builders. No they won’t.
You will only sign yourself up for this. Then you will be put on a team by me. (And just to make it random I will assign a number to each of you and use a random number generator)
Which of the maps will we be playing you ask:

SUPER HOSTILE RACE FOR WOOL #02 DIRECT FIRE
A good map with some epic pvp action between the two lanes.
(Link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/191908-ctmcollection-%E2%98%A0-vechs-super-hostile-series-%E2%98%A0/ )

Registration ends 18th of January at 3pm EST (8 pm GMT)

I hope you will support this, and sign up. And we will work out all the times later, and see what fits the different teams the best.

Application form
IGN:
Timezone:
Preferred times (In GMT or EST if possible):
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

Hemglassen
This post was updated on .
Im up for this.

Application form:

Ign:Hemglassen

Timezone: European or w/e , Im on often

-Hem
[Architect], CoB member.
Current project: A New City (Name Suggestions ?)
Motto: Help others and make the server as fun as possible.

Msg To R3V: If you see this r3v , dont leave the server. Its been a huge misunderstanding and youre a good arch :) ps Read the post that Littleredcow made about greifing.

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

BarmyGamerchimp
IGN: BArmyGamerchimp (Or, Oi Twat if you prefer)
Timezone: GMT
Preferred times: 4:00PM > 10:PM on weekday ... 12:00AM > 12:00PM on weekend

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

xWiiPPeD
Application form
IGN: xWiiPPeD
Timezone: GMT
Preferred times (In GMT or EST if possible): 6-12 am

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

I would like some details about this to be clear

IGN: LARPADARP
Timezone: EST
Preferred Timezone: EST on a weekend if possible, normally on on weekdays around 6-7 or so EST

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

Phillies
IGN: Phillies
Timezone: EST (Easter Standard Time)
Preferred Times: Weekends 10pm-2am
Vip3
Builder of:
-SoulCity
-Phillville
-Hemingdale
-Palace/Library
"You can't buy love because it's overpriced" - J Cole

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

Zeus127
Zeus127
central
est

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

Goodman415
IGN: Goodman415
Timezone: PST
Preferred times (In GMT or EST if possible): Anytime between 4:00pm-8pm PST
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

Greytopher
IGN:  Greytopher
Timezone: PST
Preferred times (In GMT or EST if possible): PST- Weekdays- 4-10, Weekends-whenever-11
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

The_Wuzza_man
IGN:The_Wuzza_man
Timezone:GMT+1
Preferred times (In GMT or EST if possible): ehmmm after 15:00 (GMT) and preferably not on Mondays and Wednesdays. On Saturday anytime of the day is good.

Greetzz: W00ZA

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

Application form
IGN: TheAppleMachine
Timezone: same as you :P

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

How do you promote someone if it's played in teams? Is there going to be multiple matches?
Like teams of 3-4 players?

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

nillas12
I am aiming on teams with 4 people, with multiple matches yes. But we still need more people. And I think it will be on a hamachi server or something of the sort. And there will be no promotions. The reward here will be to meet and/or get to know some people bet. And I actually see this as more of a private thing, more than anything else.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

Ok I'm sorry the first line mentionned promotions so I assumed :/

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

numberguy99
IGN:numberguy99
Timezone:Pst
Perferred time: 9 pm est on friday saturday sunday

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

drago2323
I'm up for a challenge

IGN:drago2323

Timezone:Eastern daylight time

Anyy time is good with me
Rank:[VIP2]
Current project(s):[Council of starfall, Starfall city]

I am a disciple of justice, moreso I will be the father,I will bring justice to the false and the falsely accused~Dargo father of Justice

Re: Race For Wool Tournament

mr_marc
IGN: mr_marc
timezone: EU