REQUEST: Purchase a plot for City of Zion Project

REQUEST: Purchase a plot for City of Zion Project

alabrat
I'd like to, well topic says. Working on a new project, Zion City which I plan on going modern/abstract and detailed to the little things. I'd also like to buy build protection for the area.

My name on MC is alabrat.

Thanks!
Josh

Re: REQUEST: Purchase a plot for City of Zion Project

LARPADARP
Iconomy is down. So you can only get build protection if its something good and finished.