Pwego's contest: Rules?

Abuse
My main question is if there is a deadline for our videos?  What date do our tours need to be uploaded by?

Re: Pwego's contest: Rules?

nic1010
Ya and were do u put the video so pwego finds it?

Re: Pwego's contest: Rules?

Pwego
Administrator
jus tag pwego in the video tags or title and i will find it. There is also the deadline of Aug 15