Pwego forum iPod/iPhone/iPad app?

TarkisRai
We totally need an app to make checking the forums easier for iPods and such.
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.

Re: Pwego forum iPod/iPhone/iPad app?

splash25
Yes the forums are very… Hmm… I can't think of the right word for it, so I'll say "glitchy", on my iPod…

But how in the world do you make an app¿¿¿…

Re: Pwego forum iPod/iPhone/iPad app?

sycoinc
get an rss feed.. to your phone...

Re: Pwego forum iPod/iPhone/iPad app?

Jack5211
This post was updated on .
This would be quite useful! I access this site a lot on my iphone and When I get my iMac for christmas I'll learn how to make an app and get some software to make it!
I won't Garuntee that one will be made but I can attempt to make one with pwego's permission!
EDIT: just realised I might be a bit too young to make an app for the app store, I'm 13 and it costs £89 for the app developer program!

Re: Pwego forum iPod/iPhone/iPad app?

sycoinc
Jack5211 wrote
This would be quite useful! I access this site a lot on my iphone and When I get my iMac for christmas I'll learn how to make an app and get some software to make it!
I won't Garuntee that one will be made but I can attempt to make one with pwego's permission!
EDIT: just realised I might be a bit too young to make an app for the app store, I'm 13 and it costs £89 for the app developer program!
You are never to young, some 11 year old made a lot from a simple stick figure app he coded...

BUT the best way for this site to work on an iphone  / smartphone without an app is to make a 'mobile' version which shows when someone comes to teh site from their phone...

sort of like if you go to m.youtube.com in safari on your iphone...

it can be simply done... I am working on a project for the site atm, see suggestions and any ideas you have here

Ideas of Features for the Pwegoable website