Protection

rhoscrazy
Hey guys, need a protection for my city, being majorly griefed and people are building horrible stuff without permission. So as this is already gonna cost me a small fortune in cuboid cost (removing noob shacks) I would like to get a protection, the shop says they are 15,000¶ but whatever.... Anyway I need the protection to be called "Whitevale" and include permissions for "Nootkallamas" and "Rhoscrazy".

The warp to my city is /warp Whitevale.
Hopefully will see an admin on to make this happen... If not let me know its been done and I will pay accordingly.

Thankyou,
Rhoscrazy
[VIP3] Rhoscrazy
- Bridge Builder Extraordinaire
- Official Owner of Whitevale
- Amateur time-lapse editor :D

Re: Protection

splash25
can i help with your city rhoscrazy? ill help you with the protection cost and help you fix the greifs.

Re: Protection

I will try to protect this tomorrow for you, but try to remind me because I will most likely forget. I wont charge you anything due to your work for Magneta

Re: Protection

rhoscrazy
Cheers Lakers, Lemme know if you have any projects for me in magneta, would love to do some work around train station :D