Prefixes

Evil_Pwego >:P
I was wondering, seeing as iConomy is a LONG way away, would it would be okay with an admin to possible give me the prefix " PureEvil " and make my name black?

It's okay if not, I'm just too impatient to wait for iConomy >:3

Re: Prefixes

1. No one gets colored tags that aren't arch+

2. This belongs in the "Requests" section.

Re: Prefixes

Evil_Pwego >:P
OKay mr moany pants

Re: Prefixes

Can I get a tag that us VIP orange? I find white an ugly color.
[Ć’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25