Pork Sword

Andra

And the fun begins..

Re: Pork Sword

RockGeek
oh god......

*facepalm*
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Pork Sword

Andra
I love you too!

Re: Pork Sword

LARPADARP
What the freak does it do XD

Re: Pork Sword

Andra
When you get it near fire you have a mobile treat! :P

Re: Pork Sword

LARPADARP
XD but what if it's cooked porkchop?

Re: Pork Sword

supersnivy
... i think i've had a brain aneurysm out of pure stupidity... NOW if it was a bacon sword, it would be a brilliant idea!
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: Pork Sword

It's... it's... it's... BEAUTIFUL!!! almost god-like!