Please could I have a prefix?

BarmyGamerchimp
I'm literally desperate for a prefix because I've always wanted it as a rank.

Vip1337 in bright Pink! :D

Or

ForeverIceVip in The original ICE blue. (Not the dark Vip one)

WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE

Re: Please could I have a prefix?

splash25
I would also like a prefix, but i cannot find out how to get one now that iconomy is gone.
i would like it to be

&1[ƒabulous]&6splash25  (it needs the fancy ƒ and i think &6 is vip orange and &1 is dark blue, if not that's what i meant)

i don't know how to pay for it, but if you can think of something, I'll do it

Re: Please could I have a prefix?

BarmyGamerchimp
Yeah, I really hope we get iConomy back up soon :L

Re: Please could I have a prefix?

TheAppleMachine
Listen the prefix you buy you cant choose the colour+ admins wouldnt just give out prefixes this is like going over to some random guy on the street and telling him to give you 5000 bucks

Im pretty sure you wont get a prefix :)

Re: Please could I have a prefix?

splash25
Lol, I know but it's worth a try....