Planet Minecraft Problems

LARPADARP
Hey guys i am making a planetminecraft account and when i made it i havent recieved the activation email. I made the account on the ipod and i keep testing to see if i got it on my ipod. Can anyone help?

Re: Planet Minecraft Problems

splash25
Heh... I've seen an accidental double post before but never a double topic...

Re: Planet Minecraft Problems

LARPADARP
Oops lol that was a accieent:

Re: Planet Minecraft Problems

Sunflower26
When you click the login button then it will say all the username: and password: stuff, but it should also say forgot your password? and re-send activation email.
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Click on the baby dragon eggs! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! http://i.imgur.com/i328F.png

Re: Planet Minecraft Problems

LARPADARP
I did. Guess I will try that again.

Re: Planet Minecraft Problems

Steven881
I  had  the  same  problem  but  I  got  the  e-mail  after  3-4  days! I  tried  to  do  what  SunFlower  said  but  didn't  work. So  I  waited.
[Vip2]
Ruler  of  Aden!!!

Re: Planet Minecraft Problems

LARPADARP