Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

XiiGames
i Noticed that Deadz Has A picture of mister man saying im full of poop Which is funny and M3CH4NIC has a pic of him saying fat But i Was Wondering How Do you Guys Edit Picture Like That If U know how plz comment me back i wanna Do The Same Thing With My Skin In minecraft So Plz Comment Me Back For Help I know this is not ur Normal Questions But plz help me out
[Vip1]
''If your gonna insault me? ,Atleast Make a good reason''
  '' Plz Correct your grammar or i will be correcting Ur's''
    ''I love Building And i Will Achieve [Architect]''
                       ~ XiiGames ~

Re: Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

    ''I love Building And i Will Achieve [Architect]''
                       ~ XiiGames ~

Re: Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

M3CH4NIC
i dont know what you're talking about tbh. i have no relation to misterman

Re: Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

No_Life_King wrote
i use photoshop and adobe editing software.. but i cheat because my girlfriend is a graphic designer XD
I cheat too because i am a web Designer AND Graphic designer :P

Photoshop is the best for it but a free one is Gimp which is similar and simple

                       ~ XiiGames ~

Re: Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

Re: Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

MoseThis
Gimp or a more simple one (maybe too simple) is paint.net (just google either one, lol)

Re: Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

xDeadzZ
You know, Even tho I quit Pwegoserver because of my "Institutions" with them, And because of my college. I will occasionally come on here and look whats been happening on the server. So I came across this post that has my IGN in it, So I looked and read. I use iPhoto on my iMac OS X. Its free, And better then photoshop (In my opinion). I have used photoshop, But its not worth the pay, So I simply uTorrent'ed it! :D iPhoto is a default application for the Mac. If you have Windows, Download uTorrent, And find a download for Photoshop. Personally, If you wan't to edit montages or games, my brother uses Sony Vegas 9 Pro. If your looking for a DFX or Editor then you can see about paying a TTG, OpTic, Or FaZe to do it. My brother does all that junk, Hope this helps. All love

-xDeadzZ

(uTorrent): http://www.utorrent.com/

(Sony Vegas 9 Pro / Sony Vegas 10 Pro): http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/download/trials/vegaspro

(FaZe Clan Editors and GFX): http://www.youtube.com/user/fazeclan

(iPhoto for iMac): http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/

    ''I love Building And i Will Achieve [Architect]''
                       ~ XiiGames ~

Re: Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Xdead you cant leave :(

Re: Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

xDeadzZ
Awww D': I'm sorry. But the admins and Owners are F**ked in the mind on this server ( Except ZachBora, Zach is awesome ;D! ) And my studies, I can't be playing a block game all day when I need to study! Once you grow up, You will then realize how HARD college is and how FRUSTRATING the homework is!!!

Re: Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

shortstop88
xDeadzZ and Pandorum are both leaving. A sad, sad day in Pwegoserver.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

TheAppleMachine
T.T

No life is crying T.T a sad day indeed the darklord/no life is crying

Re: Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

Re: Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

gruitar
Aaaawww. Why must you leave deadzZ? And pandorum too... This is so sad, but I understand your point on studying. Minecraft eats away my study time like nothing else. Sit down for a second, leave 2 hours later.
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

Jack5211
even though there has been rough times between me and you, deadzz, but even though ive never seen you on pwegoserver im a bit gutted that you have to leave, :'O but i understand, a very mature option choosing school over homework, just like i do most times!

and P.S thanks for the info on college even tho i live in the UK and college might be a bit differant anywayz, so yh thanks

Re: Picture Editing! (*XxDeadxX*M3CH4NIC* READ!) Many Others!

Coolmankimo
Photoshop Pics There will be more soon but these are some pics i made with photoshop and Cinema 4D for me and others.
Alls well that ends well....well...my wellls aren't welly enough to be well so...oh well.