Permission to remove abandonned house

mr_marc
[vip3]
I got 99 Cookies cuz Alec took one!

Re: Permission to remove abandonned house

Put a sign up giving the player who owns the house seven days, a week, to reply to it. If there is no reply by the 7th day, then you may remove the house

Re: Permission to remove abandonned house

r3v3r53d
That's fair enough I guess, don't think it works in every circumstance though.  What if that person's away for holidays for a couple of weeks and cant respond?  I'm asking because I'm going away for 3 weeks in April for example.
Rank: former Arch (~)
Current project: none

Re: Permission to remove abandonned house

Well of you read the original post, Mr_marc clearly stated that this house has been abandoned for sometime already. He was just simply asking for permission to tear it down.