People for hire and people who need help

People for hire and people who need help

LARPADARP
This is the section for people who are for hire or who need help.

Re: People for hire and people who need help

coconutjrjr
I am trying to get on to the server but it keeps on saying i am not a premium member and i have the 1.8 pre-release  so that's what i thought the problem was, but then i put it back to 1.7.3 and it still didn't work it still kept on saying the same thing! Please help i really want to play. Answer as soon as possible.

thx!
-coconutjrjr

Re: People for hire and people who need help

LARPADARP
Okay i meant for help actually on the server but okay lol. So did you buy minecraft beta? Because if you didnt buy minecraft that is the problem.

Re: People for hire and people who need help

coconutjrjr
yup, i did.

Re: People for hire and people who need help

Westhead
I would help but I don't know what to do :/ sorry coco
Julias Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered.
As much as I love Rome at times I really hate the SPQR reason being they killed the worlds greatest man whos name was gaius Julius Caesar -_-

Re: People for hire and people who need help

Reznov8948
i just joined but what do i do...ill get right on it for what ever you say

Re: People for hire and people who need help

LARPADARP
Yeah sorry coco i dont know besides that. and what do you mean reznov?

Re: People for hire and people who need help

Reznov8948
as in...what do i make...and what do i go on

Re: People for hire and people who need help

LARPADARP
Okay you gotta be specific but build anything you want, craft anything you want (except flint and steel and tnt) dont grief or steal too! And the last part you gotta be more specific! I cant read your mind................well yes i can................…… what the heck are you talkin i didnt say anything!

Re: People for hire and people who need help

Reznov8948
well thats one thing...whats the server or something that i build in and how do i invite you...[i do better when im on creative mode]

Re: People for hire and people who need help

LARPADARP
You go on Pwegoserver. And what? Creative mode? Thats for the new 1.8.1 servers. We are from earlier updates but we updated and we have all the new chiz. There are no monsters or cows or pigs or anything, there is no health, no pvp, only pvp at the arena. And if you become builder rank you can go to storage and actually get blocks from it for free. But if your a guest You can really only build and gather materials to build.

Re: People for hire and people who need help

Reznov8948
ok so pwegoserver...but i only have the new updates so....thats kinda a problem for me

Re: People for hire and people who need help

LARPADARP
How is it a problem if you have the new updates? You can join pwegoserver if you have 1.8. So what is the problem?

Re: People for hire and people who need help

Reznov8948
i need the server address to Pwegoserver

Re: People for hire and people who need help

Reznov8948
other wise i can not go there

Re: People for hire and people who need help

LARPADARP
Oy vay you really have to look around the site but okay. It is mc.pwegoable.com

Re: People for hire and people who need help

Reznov8948
try to respond

Re: People for hire and people who need help

Reznov8948
thx man i found it

Re: People for hire and people who need help

LARPADARP
Your welcome!

Re: People for hire and people who need help

shortstop88
LARPADARP, I give you +1 for your patience, if I was helping this guy I would have screamed half-way through.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip