Part two of my video series from your server! + future server video plans

Part two of my video series from your server! + future server video plans

Hakkedreng
Hi guys! The first video got allot of likes and views, making a long story short, people loved it! So i decided to make a whole series of videos on the server since it's so popular and all credits to you guys of cause when it is your works that i am showing the world, and thanks for letting me film in your awesome server!
And now that I have become a VIP on the server i'm looking forward to build with you all!

Part two of the Tower Of Awesomeness series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpyeDZCHo5A

Thanks for letting this happen!
Cya Online!

- Jeppe