Our Planet Minecraft

rspminecraft
Hey server members!

This is to let you guys know about the planet minecraft myself and Greytopher created to mark the progress of our project SilverCity, which some of you may know about since I often have to throw you out ;). I made the page at Pwego's request to help the server grow and was hoping you guys could go on and check out our stuff and get us experiance so that the server gets noticed.

Thanks!
rspminecraft
Greytopher

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/rspgreytopher/
[Vip3] SilverCity, Magcolony, and now my new supercity! Goodman, Grey and m3ch are my broskis.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/rspgreytopher/

Re: Our Planet Minecraft

shortstop88
I was just on planet minecraft (pwegoserver) and I found your page. When I was done I got onto the forums and found this page. Nice town!
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Our Planet Minecraft

rspminecraft
Thanks shortstop :D do you have a page?
[Vip3] SilverCity, Magcolony, and now my new supercity! Goodman, Grey and m3ch are my broskis.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/rspgreytopher/

Re: Our Planet Minecraft

shortstop88
Nope, I don't have a city or a HUGE project to put on it.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Our Planet Minecraft

rspminecraft
Posted a new project on the site for Magcolony #bump
[Vip3] SilverCity, Magcolony, and now my new supercity! Goodman, Grey and m3ch are my broskis.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/rspgreytopher/

Re: Our Planet Minecraft

Greytopher
#bump Many more skin's and projects are available!
[Architect]
MSS member