_No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

Locked 16 messages Options

_No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

Proffset13
i think _No_Life_King_ doesn't deserve Admin because he got from MagVip Up To Staff From Staff to Admin
in nearly 3 months! and i think he went too fast to Admin i think he should stay Staff a while more and we should make someone that have been on the server longer i personally think ''Coolmankimo'' because he's a great person and deserves it more he's one of the owners of Pandora and does a great job but i want to hear from you guys what u think so vote this topic and i hope Pwego or Zach's Sees this.

-Proff-

Re: _No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

nillas12
You are wrong on it. _no_life_ have done an abosolutely incredible job on the server. He is 100% fit for the position.

Nuff said.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: _No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

xWiiPPeD
May i just say why are u making this post? Just because coolmankimo is a great guy and a owner of pandora means he should get admin, Cos JBOX is a owner and a great guy missed that out. Proff no life is getting admin for a reason He wont mess around, and he always goes off the worst case , Which on this stage is good.

Re: _No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

no life is one of the most clever people on this server, and he knows alot about architecture sometimes he's a little hard but he is defenently one of the most protecting staff members (Admin) there is no spammers on when he logs on XD

i think its quit good he got admin

Re: _No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

xWiiPPeD
wait doesn't no life own hundeora one of pwegoable's biggest citys?

Re: _No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

Proff u are so jealous, like seriously jealous. Nolife even tho he is despised by many MANY newbs on the server, he deserves admin way more than others, he does his job properly, doesnt have any tolerance for those who break the rules apart from the odd troll from big of course. Claiming that kimo should get admin because he owns pandora is just foolish, yes he host competitions somin we dont get a lot of lately and he helps people and hes kind but because he own a city doesnt mean hes admin worthy, heck im making a city right now, do i get admin.

Grow up proff and face the facts that nolife is better than u and learn to accept that.

Nuff said.

Re: _No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

Re: _No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

Coolmankimo
*sigh* Sadly this happened. i think what proff trying to say is that he feels that _no_life is a good admin but he feels along with him becoming one i should have to. Although i dont dissagree with him and the rest of you _no_life is a good member of this server i wish i could have been promoted along with him. i do not goof off along with jbox and i do my job but its not my place to say whether or not it happens. congrats _no_life for the promotion and ik you'll be a good one...
Alls well that ends well....well...my wellls aren't welly enough to be well so...oh well.

Re: _No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

Proffset13
i don't make this because i don't like _No_Life_King_ but i think he got promote too fast and he need to grow abit as a staff and maybe later on get promoted. And i know Jbox also is owner of Pandora but he isn't on that often as coolmankimo and just because he's pandora owner doesn't mean he will get Admin but he's a nice guy and a lot of people like him so i think coolmankimo would have been a better choice than _No_Life_King_ and also coolmankimo have been on the server longer then _No_Life_King_ so i think _No_Life_King_ should wait maybe 1 month then maybe get Admin

Re: _No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

supersnivy
sheesh people complain about there not being enough staff or admin and now that we have more all people can do is complain. sure maybe no_life hasn't been on the server that long but its not about time its about trust. no_life does a really good job keeping the server AND forums in line and has more than proved himself up for the job.
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: _No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

Proff there isnt a time amount u have to fill to become an admin, u become an admin by loyalty and trust not time, i mean nolife made staff in 2 weeks i think, so wanna start how he wont be fit for staff then.

Re: _No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

Apples words of wisdom delete this thread...

Re: _No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

No_Life_King is probably the most deserving admin. He's definatley trustworthy, he's probably the most mature person on this server, and, even if he isn't all fun and games like nillas, he does his job, and does it well.

In my opinion, I think you need to think before you post things like this.

(I wasn't actually replying to evill, I just clicked reply on the bottom post)
[Ć’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25

Ok enough with this thread it is going to far. please delete this post.
Alls well that ends well....well...my wellls aren't welly enough to be well so...oh well.

Re: _No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

Re: _No_Life_King_ Doesn't Deserve Admin!

I was made Admin in 2 weeks, enough said.